- It's use cases are going to give it mass adoption
- It's part of an alliance with two other companies that will complement each other effectively:
1. AION/BTC ; https://www.tradingview.com/symbols/AION...
2. ICX/BTC ; https://www.tradingview.com/symbols/ICXB...
- It's an infrastructure project where other companies can build off their own ico's/protocols on the platform. If you're new to crypto, look at ETH/BTC for historical reference.
- It's yet to tap into the full South Korean market. A good chunk of South Korean population has already dived into crypto and will continue to grow
(reference article: https://www.cryptoambit.com/blog/2018/1/...)
- it's only on two exchanges and already has a 600m+ market cap. Wait until it hit's bithumb and upbit, where there's direct fiat pairs available. For a reference to to the that occurs when this happens, refer to STORM token at the end of March (Link: https://www.tradingview.com/chart/STORMB...)
- It's already got a solid and growing cult following on social media. HODL gang strong.
Just sit and enjoy the ride. No need to dive deep into the technicals for this one other than for accumulation.