This is crazy... IDK, the market in general is looking so bad anyways. I'm still a believer in WKHS and ill hold my shares PROUDLY at $23.
If anything, Ill avrg down if I can but if not, ill hold my shares. I'm also doing decent and up in some Canadian markets, so I'm kinda spread out. Ill probably make some videos on those soon
Im still holding my shares and ill be patiently waiting until the day it flys above my new avrg once I buy some more on the discount price.... Thanks Bears and weak hands!