- setup is neutral, but price did not make a lower low, Chikou Span hits past candles and lost open space ahead. momentum softens. Also Tenkan and Kijun are flat, which means the trend weakens, and there is chance we see some more sideaway consolidation in a range.
- Heikin-Ashi shows high undecision. candles with long wicks, maybe today candle will give Bulls a little bit more confidence. haDelta is still around zero line, shd gain some momentum, but as HA Oscillator turns green, it has some increasing probability.
- EWO is still red, but with higher lows -> some positive divergence
- setup is completely neutral. Price is back to short term equilibrium ard 14.00.
- Heikin-Ashi signal has bias, but for confirmation Price has to break and stay above 14.00, sending haDelta well above zero line.
- EWO at zero. -> waves may be out.
It may finally follow the improving big brother Gold .
Strategy: Buy 0,5 vol adjusted trade unit with stop ard 13,70-74. Possible tgt is 14,45-14,50. RR is 1:2