Bitcoin Volume Coming In, Which Price Come Next? $7800 or $4900?
Prices dropped down at $5683 and bounced from this , which is the first support I mention in my previous update... Here is the question, WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
For XBTUSD ( Bitcoin ) prices hit EMA100 at ~$6500 with a long-wick and is pushing up.
- If EMA100 is conquered (prices move and close above this level), we can expect Bitcoin to go higher and hit $7300/$7800 or EMA200/MA200 (Blue/Back).
- But if instead EMA100 holds and prices stay below this level, we will go back down but this time test the $4900 - $5300 price range.
Do you agree?
No, Yes? ...
Share your thoughts with us in the comments section below.
We will wait a bit longer to share our weekly analysis after we see how this Monday opens with the Coronavirus panic in full force now... Let's see how the world markets react, so far cryptocurrency is holding strong.
Thanks a lot for reading.
🏆 GXSBTC (+44%)