Like i've said in my previous analysis about XRP/USDT, it is stuck in a .
- We need to wait to the 4H candle closes before placing any orders
1. If it closes above the base of the triangle, we place a buy order with TP1 around 0.2900 and TP2: 0.29500
2. If it closes bellow the base of the triangle, wait for it to retest, wait for another candle before placing and order.
Tell me what you think about this idea in the comments :)
I was waiting for it to retest the broken support but it didn't so I also didn't take a short trade!
And that's fine :)