General XRP thread/discussion/chat

Are you guys day trading, swing trading, investing? Personally just day/swing trading.

yellow solid lines-1hr support/resistance
yellow dotted lines-15m support/resistance
*personal speculation
I would be looking to take some profits on stellar, personally I wouldn't be shocked to see a move back down to the .3 area. That is also just my judgment based on the daily chart. I have been focused mainly on the 4 coins available on coinbase but Ripple is definitely catching a lot of attention. I have been day trading and swing trading trying to buy the dips and get a few more coins in the process
I am doing day, swing, and investing. Overall, XRP is going up long term through 2018 with all the major announcements coming (it's inevitable). It will hit $10 - $20 for sure if not a lot more. Ripple seemd to be the crypto with the strongest team and organized publicity. I somehow believe crypto doesn't follow standard market guidelines and large market caps won't stop the growth of XRP. There is no reason XRP can't have a $30 Trillion market cap if it takes over banking in the next decade.
Ive been doing a bit of both and its been working out for me so far but probably not the best strategy. Ive been buying into and out of Stellar and XRP back and forth increasing my holdings. When the market shoots up I hope to be in, and when it is consolidating like it is now I do a bit of scalping to increase my coin count. Right now stellar looks a little low volume so Im not sure if its going to break the $.80 resistance zone, rather it may correct. I sold my XRP at 2.95 after I was "fairly" sure we were going to correct. If I go back all in on XRP now I picked up an additional 40,000 XRP so not to bad for doing some shuffling over the last week! However, Im unsure as to what to do now. Either sell out and sit on USDT waiting for a correction (that may not happen) or hold waiting for the breakout (which may not happen). Ive only been trading since this year so new to it all but so far doing well. Completely unsure what move to make at this point and Im sitting on a large amount of stellar. I may just hold and wait, if I miss the correction Ill just wait it out?
EN English
EN English (UK)
EN English (IN)
DE Deutsch
FR Français
ES Español
IT Italiano
PL Polski
SV Svenska
TR Türkçe
RU Русский
PT Português
ID Bahasa Indonesia
MS Bahasa Melayu
TH ภาษาไทย
VI Tiếng Việt
JA 日本語
KO 한국어
ZH 简体中文
ZH 繁體中文
AR العربية
HE עברית
Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out