kmortimer2
Long

XSPA 1D - Awaiting breakout

NASDAQ:XSPA   XPRESSPA GROUP INC
This represents ~20% of my RISK ADVERSE portfolio. Cost basis @ 0. 40 but have been buying since the 0.30s.
This company is currently trying to add to it's current portfolio of Spa Centers located in airport terminals (post TSA checkpoints) to become testing centers for COVID.
Current news is that there are pilot programs going on, but the only location that seems to have actually started this program is the JFK airport.
I know they are in a lot of the major airports across the country and world so there is a big opportunity for them if they play their cards right.

Once the news hits that they are testing thousands of airport employees daily (pilots, maintenance crews, TSA employees, and potentially antibody testing).
This speculative play has a big upside and low downside as this was a 2 dollar stock prior to COVID, just operating as a spa in airports that will eventually get foot traffic back.

ALSO they have been diluting to raise capital so this has been keeping the stock price down with all the selling in the market. This should end soon and remove the selling pressure.

Do your own due diligence, IMO buying around 0.50 or below, if it closes below 0.48 they are in trouble. But I believe with the hype and dilution slowing down we see it hold 0.48.

PRICE TARGET: $1.00+
All it would take is 1 Press Release saying they will be testing all the pilots and TSA members as a matter of national security or Trump mentioning testing at airports during a conference to BLAST OFF.

GOOD LUCK




DISCLAIMER: I AM NOT YOUR MONEY MANAGER, THESE ARE MY OPINIONS AND NOT SOLICITED FINANCIAL ADVICE. TRADE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND KNOW WHAT YOU OWN.
Comment: Cannot believe I forgot to include this. But there is also a beautiful cup and handle on the daily chart as well.
Comment: 5/29/20 Update: Have significantly increased my position here between 0.75-0.80, original plan was to sell if closed below 0.48 over a week ago, but after much due diligence decided to add more close to my initial cost basis. Currently this makes up 35% of my total investments and cost basis is 0.51. Price target now $5.

P.S. If you are worried about R/S you should not be. The vote was to have the ability to R/S if need be. Compliance date isn't until Sept. one new contract and we are solidly above $1 it boils down to a nothing-burger.

Comments

Are you still in this?
Reply
kmortimer2 nuno.rod9
@nuno.rod9, Yes I've been buying since 0.38 sold a little around 0.60 and added more on Friday. Small downsize risk from here huge upside potential.
Reply
nuno.rod9 kmortimer2
@kmortimer2, Great so am I. Thank you for your response. Do you have a specific target you're looking at because I see major upside as well?
Reply
kmortimer2 nuno.rod9
@nuno.rod9, Depends on how things play out, I always adjust as things happen. Right now I won't be selling under $1.00, but that could change, I re-evaluate my positions often.
Reply
Home Stock Screener Forex Screener Crypto Screener Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features Pricing Refer a friend House Rules Help Center Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Charting Solutions Lightweight Charting Library Blog & News Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing Referred friends Coins My Support Tickets Help Center Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out