As we have seen in the past few volatile weeks, some stocks have outperformed due to the idea they will benefit from the COVID.
- People buying masks, hand sanitizer ( CLX )
- People are staying home to work (ZM)
- People are staying home streaming ( NFLX )
- People are stocking up on durables, non-perishables (COST, WMT , PG , CPB )
- Pharmaceuticals are producing cures/vaccines/diagnostic tests ( CODX , GILD)
With interest rates as low as they have ever been; housing is becoming very cheap, allowing people to buy more, and more expensive houses.
With the latest trend of staying home, plus people wanting to buy homes. I believe Zillow ( ZG ) could be a gainer.
--> Set tight limits, as negative momentum has been killing the bulls.
Rest up this weekend, happy trading!