Here's another one I like , good company in terms of growth prospects and extremely high institutional ownership at 97%.
I think that it's been beat up quite a bit due to rising yields but expect there is a good possibility of buying pressure to come in soon. Also, we are trading in an area of value technically speaking.
Institutional holders at 97% will likely help to keep this one from being sold off as extremely as some of the other high multiple names out there.
What makes Zillow Group stand out for me is :
1) Its debt is pretty low
2) Free cash flow is very high
3) EPS projected growth is high
4) Area of value at this time on chart
5) 97% institution ownership
6) Good risk vs reward potential
Good luck ~