- Trend is still until Price holds above Kumo and horizontal support: 127,29. upper resistance is ard 131,75.
- There is some slowdown in the trend: last week Price could not make a higher high, this week the candle is red, but don't forget the candle closes only on Friday! Price is still above weekly Kijun Sen (128,41). Also watch haDelta/SMA3 if makes a new cross above zero line.
- setup is trying to firm more bullish: Chikou Span tries to break above Kumo, and we also have possible a Senkou Span cross (future Kumo twist)
- Heikin Ashi gives a buy signal after Price tested Kijun Sen and Kumo support yesterday. Further confirmation would be a Price cross back above Tenkan Sen (129,35) and haDelta/SMA3 move back above zero line.
- Strong acceleration can take place above 130
German Bund is trading at record low yield at 0,137 bps . Correction looms in equity markets (some risk off sentiment) USD strength may face some headwinds at range top. US to publish retail sales and PPI today.