- setup is bullish: no Kumo overshade, Price is above all averages, Chikou Span is above Kumo too. Price has been developing a well described .
- Last week HA candle had good indication for pull back within the , this week's candle confirmed it. However Price has reached first support at weekly Tenkan Sen, also Chikou Span has retested the past Kumo top.
There is one more stronger support lower at Kijun Sen and ard 127,35. Basically we can consider the as a buy zone.
- haDelta is further down this week. We have to watch if SMA3 can dip back below zero line or not. In case haDelta crosses back above SMA3, that would be a strong resumption signal.
- setup turned a bit neutral from , as it has dropped below Kijun Sen, but so far it looks like only a pull back. Price is at Senkou B line's level, which is a strong support, and we also have a horizontal Key level here. Tenkan is still above Kijun (no weak cross yet) and both Kijun Sen and Senkou A still points up.
- Today we have a smaller body HA candle within the body of previous one's, and haDelta turning back above SMA3. This means the selling pressure eased a bit and we may see a reversal soon again. For more confirmation we should see one more doji-like, or green candle, a similar pattern to the one seen end of Dec 2014.
Strategy: more agressive is to start accumulating longs now, conservative is to wait either for more reversal signals (and buy only at higher price, but with bigger confidence) or to wait and see if there will be chance to buy lower at trend channel support when signals arrive.
Me personally start to buy now, but not yet in large size.