Here are the tentative zones where I plan to put my stop order--long or short, depending on the next sentiment after the Brexit Appeal tomorrow morning at 8am (UTC+8). https://www.fxstreet.com/news/gbp-usd-hits-fresh-two-month-highs-and-retreats-201612061107 W: https://www.tradingview.com/x/lwaAmrnO/ D: https://www.tradingview.com/x/DLkgs4P4/
AUDUSD might break at the higher time frame resistance, but has limited potential to continue going up and breakout at 0.7725 unless the result of US elections or hawkish RBA pushes it up. Risky to sell right away as well without any further confirmation. Waiting for candlestick confirmation past 0.76411, as well as fundamentals and ADX confirmations before going ...
Still on waiting mode for EURUSD until the US Elections and candlestick confirmation below or above the R3 pivot @1.11722. If current situation persists, pair has room to go up in the short-run, but depending on the outcome of the US elections and Fed's talk about December rate hike, it's more likely that this pair might bounce down, if not near R3, somewhere ...
Waiting for confirmation candle after break/bounce at 0.72689 (R3 pivot), or after break at 0.73630 (R5 pivot) before sell/buy. If confirmed long, good TP is at R1 on weekly chart. 1W: https://www.tradingview.com/x/HJ4UQlTD/ 1D: https://www.tradingview.com/x/lL5k2lym/ http://www.economiccalendar.com/2016/11/03/nzdusd-recovery-faced-with-major-resistance/
Same with AUDUSD, NZDUSD might drop also soon despite better than expected employment figures and milk prices. Waiting for price to drop near .71211 at least before going long. https://www.tradingview.com/x/dmGe0NLL/ https://www.fxstreet.com/news/nzd-usd-bullish-on-trump-and-milk-prices-201611012243
Wait for possible bounce at R3 pivot pt. after the USD FOMC Interest Rate decision at 2:00 (UTC+8) tomorrow. To setup a short stop after bearish confirmation candle in line with the bullish sentiment on USD (https://www.dailyfx.com/forex/video/live_events/2016/11/01/fomc-nfp-us-elections-to-keep-usd-in-spotlight.html).
Despite the huge drop last week, SPY looks poised for a bounce, barring any Fed shenanigans. While there is considerable downside if the current white channel support doesn't hold, I expect a bounce up to fill the gap from Friday, and potentially up to the white downtrend channel median in the beginning of the upcoming week.