amazon

Popular Today
Popular Today
Popular All Time
Newest
Charts and Videos
Charts and Videos
Charts
Videos
logic0x logic0x PRO WMT, 15, Short ,
WMT: Walmart will go down. E-commerce will win.
106 0 3
WMT, 15 Short
Walmart will go down. E-commerce will win.

Walmart can't grow their economy, they have 95% physical stores and 5% e-commerce. Amazon is growing with sales, while Walmart's expectations of profits are not met. Shareholders are losing value in Walmart, and that's why, I think over the next month, or even year, Walmart will fall.

Bullz Bullz PRO AMZN, 1M, Short ,
AMZN: One of those rare opportunities to short Amazon
131 0 2
AMZN, 1M Short
One of those rare opportunities to short Amazon

Price way above Montly bollinger band. Pullback is imminent in my opinion.

Kryptokelly Kryptokelly PRO XRPUSD, D, Long ,
XRPUSD: Most obvious buy in my cryptocareer! Ripple heading to the sun.
116174 854 891
XRPUSD, D Long
Most obvious buy in my cryptocareer! Ripple heading to the sun.

Forget the moon, forget Bitcoin, forget Litecoin, Ripple is so heavily undervalued and might prepare for a trip to the sun. The risk/reward on this asset is off the charts! Fundamental Where to even begin? While Bitcoin has been getting all the attention last year or so, Ripple has been working in relative silence. There has been a decent amount of good news, ...

ChrisLan ChrisLan AMZN, 1D,
AMZN: $AMZN Short Term Double Topped - Short Target $1345
98 0 1
AMZN, 1D
$AMZN Short Term Double Topped - Short Target $1345

Noticed that $AMZN is forming a short-term double top. Short Target price to $1345 to the lower resistance. Chris

Cpez11 Cpez11 PRO AMZN, 60, Short ,
AMZN: There's a bear in the Amazon
183 0 4
AMZN, 60 Short
There's a bear in the Amazon

Short on support breaks

brianweber brianweber PRO AMZN, D, Long ,
AMZN: Going long on AMZN with a pullback
304 0 8
AMZN, D Long
Going long on AMZN with a pullback

Very bullish on AMZN right now. However, not buying right now with the SPY and QQQ pulling back, which should continue, and AMZN being at an ATH. Would like to see AMZN trade back to the 20 day EMA for a bounce. If that doesn't work, the support around $1,295-$1,300 before going long for a swing trade and/or investment. If she does break higher, I will look to ...

chudbrass chudbrass PRO AMZN, 60,
AMZN: Amazon dead cat bounce after layoffs at Seatle office
129 0 2
AMZN, 60
Amazon dead cat bounce after layoffs at Seatle office

https://www.seattletimes.com/business/amazon/amazon-laying-off-corporate-employees-in-rare-cutback/ Spiking a green 9er on the hourly shortly after the dip. Prime short ops. Were going down, please panic sell in an orderly fashion

Juanchobanano Juanchobanano BTCUSD, 60,
BTCUSD: Bitcoin - Triangle Pattern - 21k or 10k ?
5322 35 44
BTCUSD, 60
Bitcoin - Triangle Pattern - 21k or 10k ?

Hey traders! I want to share with you my new BTCUSD analysis, where I identified a triangle pattern in formation (if you don´t know how it works, please go to the end of this post). This triangle has been forming during the last few weeks, since the big drop that bitcoin suffered near Christmas. As you can see in the chart, volume has been decreasing, which ...

aLtinCoCuK aLtinCoCuK AMZN, M, Short ,
AMZN: Bubble Like BitCoin. If this is not a bubble what is then ?
134 0 2
AMZN, M Short
Bubble Like BitCoin. If this is not a bubble what is then ?

For me this is a bubble. Us markets are bubble. This will end soon for me..

logic0x logic0x PRO AMZN, 15, Long ,
AMZN: Amazon Curves and dips, keeps rising every day
83 0 2
AMZN, 15 Long
Amazon Curves and dips, keeps rising every day

Amazon has a cool trend line where in between the open and the middle of the day, there is a SHARP boost of 1-3%, then it just sits there all day near the same gains, before repeating this everyday. Earnings and expansion are jolly good, but the VIX is still way up, and equity fears still linger. According to bloomberg, there is a high chance that the market ...

logic0x logic0x PRO AMZN, 60,
AMZN: 75% chance up during next week, 25% threat of bear market AMZN
138 0 2
AMZN, 60
75% chance up during next week, 25% threat of bear market AMZN

There is a chance that the next week will see a recovery, this is based on several Sell Offs in 2016, everything will recover the next week, however, VIX is still up, so everything will depend on the general market trend. WATCH US Politics VERY CARFULLY, Buy the dip, but If you don't want to take the risk, watch the rest of the market, maybe WED of next week.

logic0x logic0x PRO AMZN, 15,
AMZN: Today's AMZN Reaction to DEEP DOW LOSS
104 0 4
AMZN, 15
Today's AMZN Reaction to DEEP DOW LOSS

I think that AMZN's Earnings will have a slight pattern on first 1hour going up, similar to FRI and MON, but will then keep dropping downwards with the DOW and NASDAQ. So sell within the <1hr if you are holdings. AMZN is too risky to short however.

Sachinsyd Sachinsyd AMZN, D, Short ,
AMZN: AMZN at key trend and channel resistance
211 0 1
AMZN, D Short
AMZN at key trend and channel resistance

AMZN at key trend and channel resistance. sell false breakout return under the lines

felix997 felix997 PRO AMZN, W,
AMZN: amazone
64 0 0
AMZN, W
amazone

Not ready for shorting but the upside seem limited

AndyCharlotte AndyCharlotte AMZN, 240, Long ,
AMZN: Hold Amazon shares in long-term : Senate approves major tax cuts
188 0 3
AMZN, 240 Long
Hold Amazon shares in long-term : Senate approves major tax cuts

The Senate passed the Republican tax reform bill early Saturday in a massive win for the party and President Donald Trump, who has seen many of his agenda items stall in the legislature during his first year in office. In what would be the largest change to U.S. tax laws since the 1980s, Republicans want to add $1.4 trillion over 10 years to the $20 trillion ...

trading412 trading412 EBAY, D, Long ,
EBAY: Ebay Long - Technicals & Valuation (2-6 weeks)
68 0 2
EBAY, D Long
Ebay Long - Technicals & Valuation (2-6 weeks)

Technicals and valuation support a bullish rebound. Supports at 35 from the channel it has been trading in since June. PE of 5.2 is cheap in this market where the S&P trades at a PE of 25. Excellent margins (80%) support their profitability. Even though Amazon dominates this space, there should be enough room in ecommerce for Ebay to continue to grow.

sevensphere sevensphere AMZN, D, Short ,
AMZN: Amazon take profit
185 0 2
AMZN, D Short
Amazon take profit

Amazon look ready for a flag. Trade at your own risk!

madeinthetail madeinthetail EBAY, D, Long ,
EBAY: EBAY Long 2-6 Weeks
49 0 2
EBAY, D Long
EBAY Long 2-6 Weeks

Technicals and valuation support a bullish rebound. Supports at 35 from the channel it has been trading in since June. PE of 5.2 is a steal in this market where the S&P trades at a PE of 25. Excellent margins support their profitability. There should be enough space in e-commerce for both Ebay and AmazonNASDAQ:AMZN allowing both to continue to grow.

Show More Ideas 12345678
English
English (UK)
English (IN)
Deutsch
Français
Español
Italiano
Polski
Türkçe
Русский
Português
Bahasa Indonesia
Bahasa Melayu
ภาษาไทย
Tiếng Việt
日本語
한국어
简体中文
繁體中文
Home Stock Screener Forex Signal Finder Cryptocurrency Signal Finder Economic Calendar How It Works Chart Features House Rules Moderators Website & Broker Solutions Widgets Stock Charting Library Feature Request Blog & News FAQ Help & Wiki Twitter
Profile Profile Settings Account and Billing My Support Tickets Contact Support Ideas Published Followers Following Private Messages Chat Sign Out
Browse
Video