Quick update on yesterdays post on the HOURLY CHART (see link to related post below).
We identified a range of 1817.42 - 1828.99 and expecting price to play in this range.
EMA5 broke 1817.42 down with a candle body close, which opened up the lower levels. 1806 being the strong Goldturn level, however price went and HIT the recent 1814 Goldturn and found...
AUDCAD has been in a downtrend for a while sellers are now exhausted because we can see the decrease in volume. price is now ranging in a bearish flag and we can anticipate a break to the upside. In this week I will be monitoring this pair for a buying opportunity around 0.925 level.
Depending on the correction mode, one can expect oscillation in a triangular channel
Re-testing the canal floor is not far off But due to the waves formed, this will not happen soon.
I expect an upward movement But this move will not be long.
Positive and negative news will confirm this price suffering.
You can wait if the pattern is formed to enter the purchase...
* Great earnings
* Strong up trend
* High 3-month relative strength of 3.06 in the Financial sector
* Breaking out of a cup and handle pattern with 24.59% higher volume of the 15 day average
* Base of the cup is ~21 week with the handle lasting about 4 weeks
* Also created a double bottom during the base
* Given the setup, now would be a great time...
Splash Beverage Group Receives Authorization for TapouT in Walmart Stores Across Florida Metropolitan Areas
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Jan. 11, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Splash Beverage Group, Inc. (NYSE American: SBEV) ("Splash" or the "Company"), a portfolio company of leading beverage brands, today announced it has received authorization to sell its TapouT...
This was posted on the 12th of JAN. We called both targets top and bottom.
We identified a broken Goldturn 1823 with EMA5 crossing with candle body close and leaving a gap confirming a move to 1828. This played out perfectly!!
1828 was an area that has been rejected before more than once therefore the level has strengthened as resistance. We highlighted that...
So far we have had an awesome week and our setups for the current market are performing perfectly.
Our plans to buy dips still remain and we are looking for price to target 1834. We are trading each level on the shorter time frames in stages but wanted to share the Daily chart view for an overall plan.
Should the price get rejected here, we will still remain...
Quick update on the 1H chart setup.
We have 1823 Goldturn broken with EMA5 and candle body close confirming next stop to 1828.
1828 is a strong Goldturn level - if this fails to break with EMA5 then we expect retracement down to 1817 Goldturn.
If 1828 breaks open with EMA5 and candle body close then al the upper levels open up. We are still very much buying...
USD has been in a downtrend for a while now it seems that the bears are exhausted and price is breaking lower Tf structures to the upside. In the upcoming week i will looking for a buying opportunity around 1.249 demand zone.
If you don't understand the structure do not trade.
High Probability Trade
Why Buy ?
-> Simple Price Action, Price making HH-HL.
-> After reaching ATH, price retraced from 50% Fib levels and has given a nice breakout with Volumes
-> Nice CUP breakout on longer TF
Buy Above: 325
Stop Loss: 280
(Weekly Closing Basis)
Targets: 345, 375,...
Origin protocol token $OGN is a very volatile coin.
It has a lot of interest in last days as shown by the Big Guy indicator.
Also, it holded the long time support zone of 0.45-0.46.
SL under 0.44 (to allow possible squizes)
Targets 1.2 - 1.4
We had a great start to the week and our analysis played out perfectly!!
Price supported well at the bottom of this Goldturn channel and now heading towards the top end of the channel 1826 and above. There are some strong Goldturn resistance levels on the way up, however we will be observing how EMA5 crosses these levels to secure the next level.
* Exceptional earnings
* Very strong up trend in the long term
* Very high 3-month relative strength of 6.35 in the Tech sector
* Pays out dividends
* I last discussed this early December 2021 when it broke out of an 11 month base.
* Since then it did move higher and due to recent market conditions it had a slight pull back.
* Used $163.03 as support before...
This is an update from the weekly report. Our analysis is once again plating our perfectly.
We showed yesterday how EMA5 break at 1795 level together with a candle body close confirmed 1802. Since then we have now had EMA5 break above 1802 with a candle body close, which confirmed 1808 and again this was done perfectly.
We are now waiting for EMA5 to cross 1808...
Nice descending/consolidation channel after a sharp rise.
It looks like a bull flag until proven otherwise.
Which means one could buy the test of the lower line around 128 for a potential bounce towards the upper line, and potential further continuation up (if Nasdaq does not collapse). So if I get the price I want, it'll be a swing trade for me.
* Good earnings
* Steady up trend
* High 3-month relative strength in the Financial sector
* Breaking out of a ~9 month consolidation with higher than average volume
* Has been testing broken resistance as support for the past 5 days
* Maximum probable ROI is 22.38% if the trade goes in our favor
* Now's a great time to enter as the price is really...
* Great earnings
* Strong up trend in the long term
* High 3-month relative strength of 1.08 in the Basic Materials sector
* Pays out dividends
* Breaking out of a ~7 month base with higher than average volume
* Broke out earlier but due to current market conditions it did have a slight pull back and now is breaking out once again.
* It did, in the recent months,...