After a massive 8H trend down, EURNZD made a bounce north. Now there is conflict with a Daily trend heading south. I explore the probabilities. Have a look.
Disclaimer : T his is not a recommendation to trade securities. Your losses are your own should you take a position. This means you sue yourself if you lose your money.
A potential shorting opportunity, coming of decent impulses to the downside, nice small level of resistance. You want to be wary of the higher timeframes (Daily) as we are at wicked support which does make it a bit more uncomfortable.
Weekly there is potential support from the 50 week moving average (0.7745), on the daily there is resistance at 0.7775 the current rise may be a retest of this level. On the H4 we are seeing a test of the 20 EMA from below.
Looking to H1 there is a shorter term, bullish flag a break out would not be valid IMO unless the 0.7775 level also breaks and holds
my current bias is upward although I would definitely not feel comfortable in any sortve trade with the Euro Dollar. Price now sits on top of a support zone although slight divergence on the hourly chart is pointing downwards. Waiting for further action.
ETHUSD has broken 273 (the .382) support from the major bullish trend on the larger time frame (See large red arrow). The bullish trend is still intact in my opinion, but this support break confirms short term bearish momentum. Situations like these are very conflicting since the larger time frame presents a bullish condition while short term selling weighs on...