Clearly we can see every other coin to test 200EMA at 1 day Timeframe but we have not seen this coin so far and I am expecting a breakout soon as well.
I would say short term = 30% and long term 300% price gain can be seen in CREAM.
Available on KUCOIN (USDT PAIR)
Available on Binance (BUSD PAIR)
Horizontal lines are resistance that is take profit points.
interesting 15 min. fib wedgies are and bull print are looking identical. I got 1000$ going up, any takers? oh yeah macd used as well. RSI i still question till this day, might stop using it.
ooh yea, sorry for the chart mess, just needed to know what i was looking at. Notice the time frames in between highs and lows. keep in mind about 2-3 hour on major...
Buying CREAM here at $64.5 ,
People are locking their coins to receive the airdrop on 27th Jan , making it more & more difficult to buy because of the low supply.
I expect price rise until the airdrop date , here are my targets :
SL daily close below $55
NOT FINANCIAL ADVICE.
The promise of $IRON has resulted in daily positive news as staking rewards propel buyers towards 2-4 year holds!
C.R.E.A.M. Finance is a decentralized lending protocol for individuals, institutions and protocols to access financial services. Part of the yearn finance ecosystem, it is a permissionless, open source and blockchain agnostic protocol...
💎 CREAMBUSD after breaking above the wedge and the major resistance, can go for a pullback and the retest the support before it continues to go higher.
💵 Invest Only 5% of your Portfolio
🎳 Entry/Pullback now or from 42.6 - 34.1
☕️ TP1 50.1
🍺 TP2 60.2
🍻 TP3 70.5
🍾 TP4 80.8
🍷 TP5 90.4
🍸 TP6 100.0
🚫 SL 33.4 - 25.5
After Recent Exploit on there Ethereum based contract the price of cream went 300$ to 30$.
Being Very Optimistic, we might see pump and bounce back soon. It is not much affected by todays dip (correction).
I will not be surprised if cream touches 90~100$ in 1 week.
TP 1 80$ and Above.
It's a good project and having low supply as well.
Chart looking good, but price still caped inside the main range, once we close above (red), this should escalate quickly.
but I need the price to clearly close and consolidate above red for confirmation of a fullmoonrocketturbo.
This is a spot play, been buying since april and still holding, we could easily take the highs of the range and retest the mid or...