I usually only chart shitcoins, but LINK caught my eye today. Hasn't really grew a lot, bullish divergence on 1D/1W. It has tremendous upwards potential, since its fundamental value hasn't changed. x2 short term is very possible. 12.5 USD... first goal (goals are green). then 17 USD. Not sure about second, but first one is very reachable. support 7USD. (or maybe a...
There is a "massive" resistance at 3$ and 3.1$, so I would suggest buying og above that resistance line. just wait. It should eventually come to that. first goal is a little modest: 3.5$.... green color is goal, orange resistance, red support. Enjoy while you can.
4h bullish divergence. has a lot of room to grow. x2 (0.009) profit possible short term.still this one is probably long worthy or at least DCA in it long term. will research fundamental value more.
Red - support line
green - goals
orange - resistance
if 0.0265$ per Vidt doesn't hold up (depends on market conditions) first line of resistance is at 0.024$ per vidt, next around 0.02$ per vidt and last 0.017$ per vidt (previous bottom). who knows :) this is probably the most volatile coin, project fundamentals are good, but 60+% of coin supply now controls vidt dao team. if they hodl then we can see big pumps in...
OG fan token... whatever that is... I still don't know what this tokens are doing on exchanges. Still. very very obvious bullish divergence. Goals are green. could we see extreme growth by this very small mc (4M trades on Binance) FAN token.
I don't like to chart coins that trading pairs have been delisted from #binance but...
RSI rising, Price falling - bullish divergence on 1D. first goal $0.02
Unless coin gets delisted price will reach at least first goal. I wouldn't recommend holding this coin for long period of time, but for trading (now) is ok.
Price will probably grow more than 100% (if not...
support at 0.011, now sitting at 0.0125, dumped from 0.016... nothing drastic, while everybody is waiting for PCI report today. Whatever happens, I still expect some correction, but we shall see. DCA into it, it doesn't hurt (that much)
My Goal is still $0.022
Could positive sentiment drive price further up, or will it drop in next few hours... next price movement is coming soon. Immediate support is at 10-11$.... First goal is 24-25$
We saw quite a volume on this coin several days ago, coin is also getting traction on social media, thanks to some crypto influencers. I am still bullish on bitcoin price (1W bullish...
Things should get very interesting if we breach green dotted line. Immediate red Bottom line should hold ($0.012) if Bitcoin doesn't dump again. else ... Could SNM epic x90+ gain happen with AMB too? Probably not. But 100% is very possible, if Bitcoin continues to hold the ground and not dump again. trade safely
Bullish divergence forming on 1W (rsi rising, price falling), RSI near oversold 1W, 1Month. Yes we can dip further down, but my guess is 14k (14.5k) would be the final dip before relief rally to 30k+. then next year we will tank again. but it would be very strange if we tank directly bellow 10k levels. Bears have problems dumping price at this levels. I suggest...
Highly volatile channel though. buy on bottom of this channel (for example if tomorrow is another bad day then at 0.015$), sell on top (tommorow that would be 0.02$).
If Vidt breaks this channel on upper side then this is a very good sign. Else not :)