Note: Gold, XAU/USD
Congratulation to those who short this trade as
per our analysis last week.
Overall, we are still bearish on this pair!
There are 3 trading plans for this trade:
1. There is a weak pullback sit on 1134.x level,
if bearish signal appeared, short it with right
2. If the pullback continue, wait it touch the
20-EMA and short it...
Note: NZD/USD follows our analysis last week.
Congratulations to those who short this trade as per our analysis.
Overall, we remain bearish on this pair because of the potential "Extended Head & Shoulder" setup appeared.
Now, we have 2 trading plans for this pair:
1. Wait some little pullback to the support line at 0.698x level and bearish signal to short with...
GBP/AUD follows our prediction last week.
We remain bullish on this pair.
There are 3 trading plans for this pair:
1. Zoom into H4 chart, there is an immediate
resistance line at 1.715x level, wait for price
correction or pullback to 20-EMA and bullish signal
2. Wait the price pullback to support zone and
bullish signal to long
3. If the...
Note: EUR/USD follows our breakout prediction last week.
Overall, we remain bearish on this pair.
There are 2 ways to trade this pair:
1. When there is a bearish signal appeared, we will
ride on the trend and short
2. Wait the price pullback to support zone at 1.052x
level and bearish signal to short!
Note: EUR/GBP follows our prediction previously.
Now, we remain NEUTRAL on this pair.
There are 2 potential trading plans:
1. If the price break the support zone strongly,
we can wait for pullback and bearish signal to short
with right risk
2. We saw 1 bullish signal previously, we need to wait
for another 1-2 bullish signals to entry long
Note: EUR/JPY follows our prediction previously.
Overall, we remain bullish on this pair.
We have 2 trading plan for this pair:
1. We wait for pullback to the support zone and
another strong bullish signal to long with right
2. We zoom into H4 or H1 charts to look for pullback
on 20-EMA and long with little risk amount
Caution on the BOJ Policy...
Note: AUD/NZD follows what we predicted early
and congratulation to those who follow our previous
Overall, AUD/NZD still in bearish mood.
We need to wait the price move up to the upper
of the downward channel.
After that, wait for 1 strong bearish signal or 2-3
bearish signal to short!
Crude Oil is trying its 2nd attempt to break the
There are 3 possibilities here:
1. If it break the resistance zone, wait for PB
to the resistance zone and a bullish signal to long.
2. Eventually, it might form consolidation near
the resistance zone. If breakout, can directly long
3. If there are 2-3 "2 BARS REVERSAL" to trigger
A good swing setup shows on USD/SGD Pair.
1. Overall trend is still bullish on USD
2. The price touched on 20-EMA and bounce back strongly from that,a good signal to long.
3. The price also bounce back from the support level at 1.416x
We see the price of crude oil spike last week due to OPEC decided to cut 1.2m crude oil daily production.
If the trend continues, we do see the strength of CAD.
Caution on the BOC Rate Statement on Wednesday which might influence the movement of this trade significantly.
Technically, if the price able to break the support zone, we will call a short for it!
Our previous analysis on shorting EUR/GBP was correct.
Now, we need to pay attention to this support zone.
If the price manage to break the support zone with strong strength, wait for pullback and short for it :)
S&P 500 is reaching its previous all-time high!
Monitor this index closely.
If it manages to break the Resistance Zone, we are bullish for it.
If there are few bearish signals appeared around resistance zone, we are bearish for it.
If shorting S&P 500, it will be a high risk to reward trade :)
Strong bounce can be seen around the 0.74500 area. Buyers have already made their move upwards, however, to consider this as a viable trade I would have to be sure that buyers are in control of price, and therefore for todays candle to close above yesterday's highs. In addition, be aware of the consumer price index report that may have a big impact on this trade.
Strong rebound seen here on the daily chart. Before I look to enter this trade, I would have to be sure that sellers are in fact in control of price. Therefore I will keep an eye on the lower time frames to gauge confirmation, and look to enter on the daily time frame.