i promise myself i wouldnt reveal my tricks, but i lied, cuz to be a pro trader u gotta be unpredictable even with yourself
let me introduce to you Fundemental Theorem of Algorand Trading: Wick Donalds. take a minute to appreciate the fine art i prepared for you in all its glory
good. this chart describes a phenomenomnom called Wick Donalds. it is...
4H Chart Explanation:
- Price broke the Corrective Structure and, then, the Descending Trendline.
- On a Weekly Basis, it is on an Ascending Channel.
- Now, it has potential to move up towards the Top of The Ascending Channel.
Updates coming soon!
There are 2 scenarios in this chart:
1. The Elliot Wave completes with 5 being the longest and most powerful, in which case I'd expect the price to hit a new low, but not much lower. ~2800
2. We are in an ABCDE pattern and will finish the b leg of the B (Orange) wave, then start the lower descent to a new target of ~3225. The overthrow from wave E (Orange) will...
I always like to keep my possibilities open because Black Swans are always there, but they're rarely noticeable. The ABC corrective wave seems too short in my opinion, so I am leaning towards the first scenario, but nevertheless I like to be prepared.
OPEC's historic agreement to reduce production of oil and new US president Donald Trump policies for the return of economic sanctions on Iran, and his quest to return the quantitative easing program, all these factors will support oil prices to rise.
Only confirmation for this position is because every time a republican has been inaugurated into the US presidency, the USD has dropped significantly. On top of that, lets face it people.. This is Donald Trump we're dealing with, lol. But hey! Let's see what happens.. Red = Republican (Ronald Reagan/George Bush SR./George W. Bush) Blue = Democrat (Bill...
The Mexican peso has remained volatile due to numerous factors, including the price of crude oil, prospects of the Brexit and, more interestingly, the potential of a Donald Trump presidency in the U.S.
The USDMXN had been on a steady bullish trend, and the peso's dramatic nine percent decline going into the first U.S. debate on September 26 was largely in part to...
According to game theory the following is the only option available to Hillary Clinton should she still wish to pursue White House bid. Currently as it stands Trump is projected to win. Clinton has all but one option:
Step aside as VEEP and let Tim Kaine run as the president on a united front message. You welcome Hilary, that is your only option short of Donald...