Yearn.Finance seems to be preparing for bullish continuation, next big move should be soon!
Parallel channel broke out and is being retesting, also 200MA is acting as support.
Current Price= 23214.3
Buy Entry= 23351.2 - 21851.2
Take Profit= 26924.9 | 34272.0 | 40698.1
Stop Loss= 18983.5
Risk/Reward= 1:1.2 | 1:3.23 | 1:5
Expected Profit= +19.13% | +51.64% |...
Aave could be forming a bull-flag here (continuation), I expect a last pullback down to 200MA before the next big move up.
Current Price= 56.971
Buy Entry= 54.837 - 51.837
Take Profit= 58.907 | 63.242 | 66.528
Stop Loss= 47.767
Risk/Reward= 1:1 | 1:1.78 | 1:2.37
Expected Profit= +10.44% | +18.57% | +24.73%
Possible Loss= -10.44%
Fib. Retracement= 0.382 | 0.618...
We are all waiting on Ethereum to make a move starting the AltSeason, so let's give it a try on that demand zone.
Current Price= 0.026380
Buy Entry= 0.026405 - 0.025185
Take Profit= 0.028592 | 0.030466 | 0.031872
Stop Loss= 0.024395
Risk/Reward= 1:2 | 1:3.34 | 1:4.34
Expected Profit= +10.84% | +18.11% | +23.56%
Possible Loss= -5.43%
Fib. Retracement= 0.382 |...
Cardano is getting ready for the next big move, I expect it will be upwards as long as 200MA is holding the trend!
The chart is showing Spot pair, but we will trade it with low leverage in Futures market.
Current Price= 0.10302
Buy Entry= 0.10310 - 0.10106
Take Profit= 0.10756 | 0.11299 | 0.11842
Stop Loss= 0.09664
Risk/Reward= 1:1 | 1:2 | 1:3
You see a #Support on level 0.786 at candles "25 Oct" , "24 Oct" & "23 Oct" at #Fibonacci
as last post that i showed a #Resistanc on level 1, in this level(0.786) we have also a #Support.
it means market trends is going to move in a range side and if level 1.272 be broken, the market trend will reach to level 1.272 in price 428.61
USD/CHF - Most of the majors are brewing to further movement!
At this current moment of time we are within the range of - Support: 0.89970 & Resistance: 0.92000 (You could play the range play until it breaks) If we break below: 0.89970 we could even formed a bear flag.
However, For further development regarding CHF Pair - An Inverse H&S...
JP225 on the daily chart has retraced till the 0.382 fib level before moving in a consolidation range.
The market has bounced twice on the daily support creating a double bottom where it took the liqidity to start a new impulse to the upside.
If the market will break the triangle and consequently will break the upper daily structure, at the retest of it, we can...
August 15: meeting with China. Will the trade war worsen?
November 3: US elections.
Before November 3, Trump expects to have the vaccine.
What if the vaccine does not work? What if we are in a brand-new dotcom crisis? Investors will collect profits at 3390 from the S&P 500. It's the most safe movement they could do to mitigate their appetite of risk. So at 2930...
I believe $Ktov is on its way up. Yellow lines are resistance but once it breaks each, it'll continue to the next. I think it will be close to .90 by Friday if it continues it's trend. Any PR will skyrocket it on to the next level. Thoughts?
After experiencing another rejection from the previous resistance area, price appears to have shifted in momentum. We are moving downwards and expecting to see the price slow down around the 0.618 Fib retracement level. It also corresponds well with our previous resistance line (which is now acting as support), and on top of that, there is the respectable...
Simple stuff. I'm looking for potential short opportunities on CHFJPY. We can see that the pair was previously moving within an ascending triangle but has now broken below the triangle, broken below a previous support and resistance level (also 50.00% fib retracement) and has retested it, failed and is now testing a support level (grey box). I'm waiting on a...
price taking support at 3200 and now price also taking support at 0.618 fib on daily time frame
we wait fot 3500 zone to be crushed and than look for entry
or very big big head and shoulder pattern .. to trap noob