DXY, EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD, AUD/USD, USD/CAD
GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY, SPDR S&P 500, ADVANCED MICRO DEVICES, INC., ORIGINCLEAR, INC., ISHARES MSCI EMERGING INDEX FUND, EQT CORPORATION
S&P 500, Nasdaq Composite, Dow 30, Nikkei 225, DAX Index, FTSE 100
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas, Corn, Bitcoin
BTC/USD, ETH/USD, BCH/USD, XRP/USD, LTC/USD, ETC/USD
US 10Y, Euro Bund, Germany 10Y, Japan 10Y Yield, UK 10Y, India 10Y
Gold, Brent Oil, Crude Oil, CFDs on Natural Gas, Palladium, Silver
Here goes my first.
After reaching $6,750 resistance level the RSI formed a Bearish divergence indicating a possible drop in price.
Price dropped and a small pullback i saw the opportunity to sell using Tom Demark trendlines .
Connected the recent swing low to the last swing low and waited for price to close below the trendline to project the ...
I am currently in a position to grow thy BTC digits. I chose ARK because the signal finder had all indications of potential "breakout" or at least a decent up trend. Thanks to BTC Trading Challenge for the tips.
ARK is a coin that does something and blockchain, blah, blah, blah.... Stuff. I am NOT fundamental on this (OMG is a different story). ARK is just a ...
XVG makes a nice Cup and Handle, Volumes goes down.
Waiting for breakout confirmation.
Buy signal around 0.00000880 and 0.00000915.
I accept all advices, thank !
This is not financial advice bla bla bla bla.....
First, I am at very beginning of my Forex studing. So I am very opened for yours constructive criticism.
If Dollar will stop to mess all pairs at market, Gold must be return to going UP.
RSI and Stochastic showing Bullish Divergence on 4H chart.
Entering price is 1324.2 - above daily resistance area.
Stop Loss is 1311.81 - a bit low of upper limit of weekly ...
My first chart analysis BTC/USD - One of the possible scenarios
First chart, first month of watching will update as we go...
March 7th is the big date.
Probably an ambitious target but hey, we have it simple, break and a retest of previous resistance trend line, rejection of the 50% and -27% looking at a 500+ pip long here. Almost forgot to mention the bullish engulfing candle on the daily closing above previous support. Has created is Higher Low, Perhaps on to new Higher Highs.
I would like to share some information about my recent trading activity.
My trading religion is to combine all possible directions of market regardless of their nature, fundamental or technical. When I find such combinations, I look for the good entry possibilities. Today USDJPY could be this type of market.
All usd-based pairs and DXY itself has shown ...
Bit to chaotic tho tried to delete as much lines as possible :D , basicaly if u zoom out u clearly see inevitable break out so i deleted lines u dont need to draw so it will be more understandable , here im tryng to check if chart will move between frame i visualized tho i sense i made technical mistakes all the way with ark and line type chart
Rate my setup, share your opinion. That's my first post, hope isn't last. :)
My experience and analyse predicts bearish move.
My first tech. analysis
After the price break the nearest resistance line (black horizontal line), go put a long and aim it until the price hit back the median of the 1,27 fib ext, 0,236 fib retrace, and both resistance of a trend line and horizonal. After that, go short and aim it back to the lower support since it potentially make a bullish butterfly with a chyper pattern.
I've singled out prior balance areas using Auction Market Theory, obviously they're not exact. I threw up a fib to give me an idea for a new balance area to develop. I'll wait until it's developed but i'll look for short positions as long as it's below #12 prior bal area low. If it hits invalidation area i'll wait until a more defined trend/area develops before ...
Good Morning Traders!
Weekly downtrend in GBPAUD looks strong for go SHORT in long-term if break out occurs in the yellow sopport level. But expected rebounce in the red resistance level can make us to go LONG for awhile for few pips in short-term and may it break out still blue resistance level. Action Price will show us the way to take.
Pd: feedback is always ...
I will watching this pair over the weekend
when we see a break of that trend line we will wait for a retest and that will be a opportunity to join this ride
The 127.2 extension of the ABA leg is rather far from the 78.6 retracement of the XA leg. Decided to short 2 half positions at those points. Any thoughts on this method? Have seen variations for the ROE of a Gartley, some requiring confluence while others do not!
HD closes with a second bullish retest gap in 2 days closing at minor resistance level from mid OCT and NOV of '15. The fact it follows a morning star reversal adds to the bullish sentiment of the past few days. However, the most recent candle closes on the SMA 200 which could prove to be a resistance point as well. If next candle breaks out of the SMA 200 ...