this will drop. long term it will drop. phase 2 will ensure this. I would buy as low as possible. to risky to buy during a pandemic. Until there is a Vaccine i will short on price rise. Thanks mates and enjoy and like and feel free to leave a comment.
With the fall of quarantine, road traffic is back and demand is rising accordingly, and gasoline prices are recovering.
Less manipulations than the Oil market, much safer trade instrument and good ROI. #Gasoline #RBOB
- Gasoline has paired some gains heading into the new week with it falling down to the 0.6570 level as we near the London open.
- Much of the pressure in lower prices has been due to the ongoing demand issues we are seeing within the United States, however, we have seen prices in recent week pick up from lows around mid-0.40 level.
- As of this week, however, we...
- Gasoline Bounces of 0.6250 handle
- OPEC+ Meetings scheduled for Thursday which could see volatility role into Gasoline markets
- Gasoline dropped to the beginning of the year due to falling demand within the US region
Sugar and Brazil Relationship:
Since Brazil has been the leading producer of sugarcane in the world, the value of the Brazilian Real plays a significant role in the price of sugar futures. Weakness in the Brazilian Real against the US Dollar encourages Brazil's sugar producers to boost exports. The logic is that a lower Brazilian Real incentivizes Brazilian...
• Gasoline Surges Above 0.60 Level Posting +12% Gain in Asia
• Petrobras to Cut Production & Reduce Capital Expenditures in a Bid to Off-Set Virus Impacts
• US Futures Retreat in Asia Breaking Weeks Uptrend
• Further Oil & Gas Companies Announce Expenditure Cuts with TOTAL Set to Cut into the Year
• Gasoline Continues Its Plummet Down -31% on Monday Close
• UK Closes Non-Essential Business as Countries Go into Quarantine to Slow Spreads
• Gasoline Sheds Further Seeing It Drop -9.64% Monday Open
• China Releases Industrial Production Data Showing Drop of a Staggering -13.5%
• US Futures Fall Ahead of Open as Fed Cuts Interest Rates Close to Zero