* Zcash in Daily time frame appears with Double Bottom pattern
* Double bottom is a trend reversal pattern appears during the down trend and signals that the sellers, who were in control of the price action, are losing momentum.
* If Zcash breaks it's resistance of $176 we can expect bullish momentum in price
#MITHUSDT After Retest Will Fire Buy And Hold 35% to 47% Profit Remember Patient Is Key Of Success
Keep in Mind.
🟣 Purple Structure
Monthly Frame Structure.
🔴 Red Structure
Weekly Frame Structure.
🔵 Blue Structure
Daily Frame Structure.
🟡 Yellow Structure
4H Frame Structure.
⚪️ White Structure
1H Frame Structure.
* Ethereum in 4H time frame appears with Rising Wedge pattern.
* Rising wedge occurs when the price moves between two trendlines forming higher-highs and higher-lows. The lower trendline works as support for the price and the upper trendline works as resistance.
* Rising wedge appears with wide bottom and as the price moves higher the range becomes narrow.
If you take a look at my last TA, you can see WIN did as I predicted.
Today on the daily chart It's important to hold the 0.000654 line.
Targets are clear in the chart.
This Wednesday is gonna be awesome.
But, I'm not selling until we reach 0.003
I'll share another TA on the 1H chart today. follow me.
Click on the last TA that I did and play...
BUY/USDT could be ready for one of the biggest reversals in the crypto alt-coin market. The time frame plays out to end of year to Q1 2022. This chart is strictly based on the RSI now trending up after being so far oversold in the weekly that by end of year we could potentially see an overbought. In 1day chart the 50ema is soon to cross the 200ema for a golden...
* XRP in Weekly time frame forms a Symmetrical triangle pattern
* Symmetrical triangle appears pattern when the price consolidates between two trendlines slightly sloping towards eachother.
* The Below Ascending trendline works as support to the price and the above Descending trendline works as resistance. The price is squeezed till it breaks the pattern and...
Will RAY break back above the recently lost support level or this will be just a bearish retest before moving down. We have to wait and see, but it's a good chance to start trade, long or short, doesn't matter... Broke that descending trendline and looking bullish. Looks like a golden cross on MACD will be printed, already got one on SRSI. Se maybe we will see a...
* Polkadot is moving within a range between it's resistance around $38 and it's major support near $26.
* The below ascending trend-line is working as support for the price. In order to continue the uptrend DOT needs to break the above resistance.
* If the price breaks the below trend-line the price will drop till it's support zone.
Burency (ticker: BUY , exchange: KUCOIN, SUSHISWAP) has recently tweeted that Cloud mining contracts are loading and that they will be announcing the action soon. The chart currently shows that we are above the 50 MA and the 200 MA was just tested. Although the 200 was not broken through, the price still remains above the 50. There will likely be another retest of...
* VET in 4H time frame appears with Inverted Head and Shoulder pattern and it's neckline as resistance around $0.125.
* Inverted Head and Shoulder is a trend reversal pattern occurs during the bearish market
* If the price breaks the above resistance we expect the bullish move.
Bull trend is on going, each reversal also can be rebound at MA20.
0.92 is the entry point with high volume.
Resistance line 1 & 2 is respectively 0.975 and 1.03, taking profit will be observed if it could break out resistance lines.
MACD and Stochastic also appeared "golden cross"...
Solana Golden Cross alert
I have two perspectives that may take Solana for a bullish ride
1 - respecting to the support line which I drawn
2 - 50 MA crossed above 200 MA (Golden Cross)
If SOL respect to my prediction it would meet the resistances showed in the chart and I have little hope that SOL hit a new ATH
I'm just sharing my ideas only. Please be...
I take this for long time because it's going to take time for breakout support. Once it touch to 1780-85 then it should reflect till that time we are not opening any order.
Here scenario is bearish and we all need a best point to place order. Have patience’s don’t be hurry good time is yet to come.
Remember one thing we are not going to place BUY order, next...
I placed the dotted yellow measured move line slightly lower in the previous idea than where we actually broke out as shown here on the current chart and have readjusted the dotted yellow measured move line to the actual point of the breakout giving us a slightly higher measured move target of 53690. We can see here we have closed a large green daily candle above...
A chart where we see golden crosses and death crosses, I expect some volatility before bitcoin can take off again. The second golden cross would mean a bull cycle again imo.
I'm prepared for take off
Not financial advice :)
The Next resistance lies at the $48,000 level, overcoming this resistance bitcoin price might possibly hit above the $50,000 level. On the flip side, if the BTC/USD fails to hold above $48 level immediate support at $46,500 comes into play. In the event of Extended losses, the crypto might test the next key support near USD 46,200, followed by $45,500.
- Bitcoin is the first of its kind as cryptocurrency.
- The whole crypto market follows in some way the movements of the Bitcoin price while being much more volatile.
- Price keeps hovering above 40k and so far stays below the descending purple line.
- Volume is on a steady decline since Mai. Larger volume spikes are in red which confirms that...