Hi! Everyone seems to be tired and exhausted of Campbell's Soup! Apparently canned foods are just not appreciated as much as they used to be, particularly when it comes out shaped like the can! So this is just a silly little short idea of mine, not to be taken too seriously. Ideally, I'm simply pointing out a potentially good setup here, and you can apply you're...
CPB after reaching ATH in July of 2016, Campbell retrace turned into greater woes as it plummeted into a 2 year bear market, slashing its value by more than 50% !!! . NYSE:CPB
A great BUY opportunity for a long term hold (2-3 years) is approaching. I see a Bull Div. using StochRSI and price action in this historical volume area. I think BIDS around the $31-$33...
CPB is approaching our first resistance at 36.74 (horizontal pullback resistance, 50% Fibonacci retracment, 100% Fiboancci extension) where a reversal could occur. Stochastic is also approaching resistance as well.
1. CPB is consolidating around the support area defined by the early June lows. Hasn't sold this low since 2012.
2. Dec 24th is large red candle.
3. Dec 26th and 27th are hammers.
4. Dec 26th and 27th are Harami patterns of Dec 24th.
5. Dec 28 is looking to close as a Harami cross pattern. Inverted hammer at worst.
6. MACD gap is wide.
7. RSI indicates oversold.
1. An asymmetric bullish/bearish pennant is drawn using ascending and descending curved trend lines with a minimum of three price action touche points per line. The direction is determined by the previous trend.
2. The angle tool is applied from the earliest two trend touch points, beginning at the earliest touch point.
3. A trend-based...
This week: three candidates for directionals and one nondirectional premium selling play ... .
Although timing could have been better to catch the absolute bottom in this, implied volatility rank and background implied volatility remain quite high in this underlying (61/35). Given price weakness coupled with high implied volatility rank, I would think that...
Well after an epic earnings miss CPB looks to be at the very bottom of its range. Looking at the weekly chart going back to 1986-ish you can see that Campbell's doesn't break the bottom of the upward sloping trendline drawn in red. I'm going to wait just a bit to initiate a position, as we still may see a little more downward movement, but then I shall be a...
How do you lose $393 million dollars in one quarter?
Step 1. Run social justice ads that don't work in the consumer staples space, and -
Step 2. Spend more money to put the same poor product in refrigerated and other higher-cost space.
How do you make things even worse?
Step 1. Say your profits are going to fall, and instead of being honest -