Ok there's a lot going on here, but $LINK has been following this pitchfork channel pretty well for almost its entire existence, so we have some precedent to work with.
- 4 separate times it has touched and or broken below the lower blue 1.0 deviation on the pitchfork. After each of these times it's pumped pretty hard.
- Chainlink has also climbed steadily in a...
Hey guys this is my second post, just wanted to share some ideas about the previous market cycle on the HTFs and how it feels quite similar to the one we are in.
As can be seen the first red horizontal line shows the market being disrespected by the 21 Week EMA (candles can be seen closing above 21 but there isn't enough strength to flip the sentiment).
Please have a look at this chart. Scroll all the way back to 1999.
At present day we are very far above the 50d moving average. It's frightening how high we are.
Bearish divergence from Jan 2020 to present day.
Bearish divergence in 2018, leading to a 20% retracement.
Bearish divergence in 2007, leading to the global financial crisis.
Bearish divergence in...
Eve of the one year anniversary of the delayed market reaction to the pandemic. Mid-term bullish (stimulus). For the short term, it has that look. BTD? I won't be early. watching for exit volume and siren song of the SPY daily puts tomorrow.
- I like to use history to predict future wave patterns.
- I fully understand that it is very unlikely that history always repeats.
- This chart took me five minutes to make.
- The point is to point out that we are still early in this bull run.
- I expect not the same wave patterns to play out. There is good probability it could look something like this.
It took 2436 days for the 2017 highs in October to find a bottom and then reach a new high. If history is to repeat itself, we are on a cusp of another breakdown here.
In support of this idea:
-The price has reached the resistance/prev support levels
- Has reached and began to pull away from the 'Top Trend' (as show in the snapshot provided)
- Weekly Stoch...
UN is set to hit $63 a share within the next 2 weeks as multiple buy signals are appearing. This could be a good opportunity to go long on UN. Today I bought 10 contracts for UN hitting $65 a share by 12/18. Buy in price 0.40.
Stay tuned for more updates on UN.
I came up with this theory with Apple and back tested it with Facebook to see if it would come to an are of significance again like it did with Apple. If you take the average price drop between the last 2 major corrections, 2018/1029 and the beginning of coronavirus pandemic, you get about 90.64. If you subtract that from Facebook's top at about 250.1 you get...
- XRP is the ultimate moon boy crypto. Traders have been shilling this coin since the last ATH. It has the biggest active community in this space w/ good reason.
- This crypto has a real use case. A use case that actually makes sense. If you can make any process faster and cheaper; there is money there.
- Historically speaking, technology is a economic...