There is a resistance level for BTC on 10700 and it's working fine.. My scenario is if we're looking for a bullish move or a pull back, BTC should retest beneath support level and try to go high.. So I'm gonna wait to see what happens next..
This is my idea.. What do you think???
Looks mike there was a shift of momentum toward the end of the New York session. After pulling a quick fib trying to decide what my sentiment would be for the next 24 hours, I've decided that it would looks like a Bullish EURCAD day for the next 24 hours. Or until I hit enough targets. I shall update as we progress. I did the same with EURAUD too. We shall see.
Is at strong support level at the moment. So option one is rejection to the previous zone as it has been consolidating in this wide area for a while or if price breaks the support, we can expect a huge drop. Trade with the trend. :)
Gold looking like we are heading on a short term bull run until 2010. Waiting for a retracement to the 1950 zone before looking for potentiall upside moves. Was favouring a drop on gold to the 1815 zone before looking for higher highs but 1912 level hold pretty well and we are looking for a pullback. Check my technicals on GOLd and leave a feedback. My target will...
GBP/USD is on a strong uptrend confirmed that by a strong bullish weekly closure. Waiting for a break of 1.28 weekly key level and keeping an eye on price action to find entries. The perfect setup would be a tap on the liquidity are wich I have notet. First target is 1.31 and then maybe we can get a pushup to the next weekly level 1.35. #tradesafe #theforexdaddy #tfd
Stocks have declined to new relative lows in a selloff yesterday. The Kovach OBV is gradually declining confirming the trend. We are at a critical level here at 3242. There is a vacuum zone down to the technical and psychological level of 3200. If we can't get a lift here, we will likely test 3200.
NASDAQ:ZNGA is going to be interesting to watch over the next couple days. After a month and a half of trading down, ZNGA is finally showing some upside as it has broken out from its downtrend. The current diagonal price channel somewhat resembles a Bullish pendant or flag which could play out into a quick move into the 9.30+ range or it could consolidate and...
These are camarilla weekly levels. these are the levels to watch for price action. orange. is ranging. Red is breakdown. Green is breakout. I personally will aim to short rejection of H3. but will do so with tight stops and ready to flip on H4 confirmation. good luck
The stock yesterday got a recovery. But this doesn't mean that the stock has reversed its trend if the stock sustains above the important level 520 the the stock will be in positive trend , below the level of 430 the stock will be in negative trend . So , have patience , watch the important levels and make money , Any queries or suggestions - Comment or join the...
GOLD - Leave market commentary aside am directly jumping to the approach because this chart reading you may find difficult in understanding .
Currently trading at 1962
Approach should be Go for short sell here with 50% of the the lot you do normally and again short the rest 50% around 1964 , Maintain stop around 1968.
In case if it starts breaking before jumping...
My Personal Intuition:
It looks like gold has run out of steam to head to the next fibonacci extension level at 2.618, and is now hovering at 1.618. I believe if the covid-19 situation continues to improve, and markets become less risk-averse, we could be heading back down to the long term support level at 1.000, which is $1738.
Regarding the Fibonacci...