Some unknown company called by a fruit.
- everybody is jumping on the Apple cart.
- get on the bus towards earnings.
Happy Trading, from CJ -- aka the greatest FURU.
To find out more about The Ultimate Stock Indicator on Tradingview, please check my public profile.
AAPL has confirmed a bullish trend on 1 Dec 2020 through three signals:
1. Breaking the downard arch (in red) starting on 2 Sep 2020.
2. printing a green 2 above a green 1 on the TD sequential indicator.
3. Launching off of the bottom of the blue channel.
4. The two arches (red and green) act like a triangle which was also broken upwards.
To me, this is a very...
I'm not a fan of the question mark in the title thing, but I really don't know much about Intel's fundamentals to judge such a long term move. What I see here is big RSI divergence between the tops of June 2018 and Jan 2020. And I see a descending 'arch' triangle, more visible on the weekly. It will only take one or two months to see if this triangle holds. Then,...
So as predicted again. WE got the consolidation under resistance on the daily and finished the day choppy and without a decision on where AAPL wants to go. That is represented in the Spinning Top Candle on the daily where buyers and sellers tried but no one won. We didnt get the usual AAPL pump but with so much overhead on the chart it couldn't be done without...
We are breaking down AAPl while AAPL breaks down. It followed my prediction of a gap of and retest but was pulled under by $SPY. If we continue downtrend then I would expect to see it reach support by weeks end.