DXY, EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD, AUD/USD, USD/CAD
ISHARES MSCI EMERGING INDEX FUND, SPDR S&P 500, GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY, PACIFIC GAS & ELECTRIC CO., ADVANCED MICRO DEVICES, INC., SPDR SELECT SECTOR FUND - FINANCIAL
S&P 500, Nasdaq Composite, Dow 30, Nikkei 225, DAX Index, FTSE 100
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas, Corn, Bitcoin
BTC/USD, ETH/USD, BCH/USD, XRP/USD, LTC/USD, ETC/USD
US 10Y, Euro Bund, Germany 10Y, Japan 10Y Yield, UK 10Y, India 10Y
Gold, Brent Oil, Crude Oil, CFDs on Natural Gas, Palladium, Silver
1. Structure still not broken
2. Rejection from 0.618 fibb level
3. Broken from bear flag.
4. Good RR around 3.
Due to challenges of the entire technology sector, directly affecting manufacturing and indirectly influencing other sectors, DJI may see 24K in this quarter, and bounce back afterwards, subject to probable and required catalysts.
On the chart, we observe that the pair has updated the annual minima and reached the mark of 1.1205, after which the price was adjusted to the mark of 1.1310.
The price could not overcome this mark and again went down. The Stochastic is still pointing up. The MACD, despite having left the bar graph, is still in the negative zone.
Therefore, we advise you to look ...
Our New Pick is: DSS
Current Price: $1.20
Target Price: $2.15
Act fast, and start your research on our latest trade idea DSS (Document Security Systems Inc.).
We've be scanning the market for the next big bullish breakout opportunity, and DSS really grabbed ...
Bitcoin is retesting the inside of the trend triangles after trying to breakout but it was no sustained, is it the last bottom before breaking out? BB's indicating a shocking move. Will this breakout start the bull run and a new market cycle? Let's see. @officialbitcoin
Hi guys. this is the final moment that I am waiting for so many month studying btc and alt coins trading.
NOW, final buying time can come in this week. this is a all or nothing trade now, since i think breakout time should be 17~22th time range. i will show you time range, with bitfinex, bitmex, and coinbase,bitflyer ...
We are experiencing a compression in market, Low volatility and no clear direction. I am expecting a breakdown or a break out depending on the direction the market springs out. According to the chart we are looking at a 51/49 % based on statistical probability of a breakdown being the 51%.
Since this is a longer term decline that has lasted over a year we are in ...
Im a the legend of finance, the master of charts.
We are down 94%, touched support, and fools are still shorting this?
Buy now or regret for the rest of your life.
MoviePass went up by a MASSIVE 100% since I posted this idea.
Just in the last two days, the price has increased by a massive 47.7%.
As a whole, the stock market is skyrocketing.
Bulls are ...
Bo Polny although missing many predictions has it : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsKvA9h_Y2c
The one month wedge has finished and a long drop period will commence..
By this metric we have a very short window before very large drops will announce themselves to the market..
I am predicting it will reach the price by the time and date shown
is past happen again ?!
#oil #BCOUSD #energy BCOUSD
Add to positions here with tight stops
This indicator is helpful on other time frames as well.
It seems that S&P500 is preparing for a significant correction. God bless Bears and save Bulls!
Something to keep in mind: We are right up against the longest-term trend line (going back to 2011), which has never broken. If history is to repeat itself then this bear market will be over within two months and BTC will start making higher lows.
However, my gut feeling is still bearish in the short- & mid-term. Events that have never happened before should ...
First off, I would click the megaphone and hit make it yours so your chart will match mine.
I've put quite a bit of time studying various methods and indicators. These are what I trade with day in and day out. If you just used the indicators at the bottom, you would be a successful trader with proper risk management. In ranging markets when the Shaff trend line ...
Some resistance and confusion... enjoy!