The trend has shifted into a bearish market, for this to continue we must retrace to mitigate positions before we can sell-off strongly again.
I would like to see a pullback to wipe out the breakout sellers, once this is out of the way we can look to enter our sells as illustrated.
Leave a comment and/or message us on how we can improve and provide better...
NZDUSD H1 - SHORT
Prices got rejected from a higher timeframe structure, breaking out of the ascending trendline showing signs of reversal.
With sell-side momentum, we are able to look for a pullback onto an unrefined zone @0.71800 resistance area.
With that, we will place a SELL LIMIT ORDER @0.71800
GBPAUD H1 - LONG
Prices got rejected from a resistance zone, looking to test a BUY zone @1.79000 area. Aggressive and short term traders may look at this as a potential buy trading opportunity.
If we do see a breakdown off the support area, liquidating orders lying beneath the trendline, we can catch a pullback SELL opportunity towards the major structure...
We've been heading to mitigate out to the downside for the last 3 weeks. I've been holding a buy back up to the mitigation levels in anticiaption of a drop to the 63800 price points where another mitigation play needs to take place.
As always.... PATIENCE - CONFIRMATION - ENTRY - PROFIT
Prices tapped into a HTF demand area and is delivering prices in a bullish manner. We'll wait for an LQ grab before a break of structure, potentially leaving behind an unmitigated area of demand to get involved in the markets.
Prices broke out of structure, leaving behind a buy-side liquidity will be met later on. The immediate structure presents a bearish movement and we will be trading this bearish movement down into the demand area before buying back up into the liquidity high.
I have my KL on 0.73265 that has respected the zone for a sell BIAS.
On the top of the KL is resting a big liquidity pool ready to be taken.
What i"m looking for...
Im looking for price tap my blue POI that is a 4h OB , take liquidity + mitigate the OB for a reversal.
As we can see my next TP will be bellow the daily LL that is close to my previous...
Prices tapped into demand, failed to break out of structure just yet, and now tapping onto a supply area. We are waiting for this supply to fail before taking a BUY position if we get a pullback onto unmitigated areas of demand.