I'm usually Neutral since I look to go with the flow of price. However, I am bearish with the DXY considering that it's repelled from my HTFZ, dropped below a PPZ, broke diagonal support and correlation through multiple time frames. My next barrier is between $95-$96 so I'll continue to track price and update as everything unfolds. We shall see.
NEVER TRADING ADVICE!
I do not trade Gold, but if I did this would be my plan. I would wait for price to reach my zone, if it's respected I would short it to the 'Golden Pocket' which happens to be right above the 200EMA. If I see everything I need/want to then I'll head further down to that 50%. If the zone is breached I'll patiently wait for a break/retest for entry.
I scaled down to a smaller time frame on BTCUSD. These would be areas of interest for me as well before I would even consider joining in on the rally.
*DISCLAIMER* THESE ARE JUST MY HUMBLE OPINIONS, NOT TRADING ADVICE.
14th Aug 2018
The analysis that follows in my discussion is quite deep, be prepared for some solid insight into the market for commodities, global economic analysis and the current situation of this 'trade war'. As such, I will endeavour to succinctly tie up fundamental and technical analysis to provide you with a good understanding of the...
Based on my analysis:
It's for weeks I've waited the down move (to under 6K) to occur. It happened 2 days ago .
I think we are in a real up period now for the days to come.
The price should reach 6340 then 6840 USD. These are important steps to consolidate
the up move. I've drawn these lines as green line on graph.
I don't see any other sudden fall to go back...