Today on 1st Sep Nifty GAVE RED CANDLE after long time.
Normally When This Happens Profit Booking will happen for 300-350 Points
Already 150 Retracement Happened.
For Tomorrow Expiry
1.Flat opening - A.If it gets REJECTED then PE
B.If it slowly moves up to 17145 gets REJECTION then PE
CE will be above 17145 if it sustains there for almost...
Tomorrow Market may open in Gap up
Reach up till 16800
If and only if you get an opportunity to 16710 level then take CE
otherwise, Wait for Reversal only...Because sentiments are positive and mixed for Profit booking levels
Around 16790-16800 Profit booking may come be Ready for that
If trend line breaks then and only Then PE should be taken
Stoploss will save you
Yes, after almost 10% gains this week, I’m completely out of NIO. Why did I sell it? It triggered my stop-gain at 38.40, which we talked about in my last analysis.
Now I wish GL to who’s still here, but I’ll just wait for another chance to trade it.
The 38.19 is a bearish pivot point, and if NIO breaks it, perhaps we’ll see a...
Ok, traders! Tesla might do a double top here! If next week it breaks the 635, it might keep pushing up, but I’m not sure if this will happen.
We have a small RSI divergence, but the 20ma is holding the price.
Still, it is important to be careful here. You guys know that I booked about 90% of my trade, which I bought at 596, and I’m still holding some shares....
And we finish this week with 16% gains on PLTR! Not bad for a week! Now I sold it at the 24 area, as we already have been planning since last week.
Why did I sell it? First, it hit the target, the previous resistance. Second, the RSI was too overbought in the first 30min candle, around 90. Third, it hit the target by doing a huge candlestick, and usually this...
Ok guys, our trade on TSLA was virtually perfect (technically speaking). You'll find the links to our last 2 analysis, when I pointed the trigger point (Friday) and the analysis we studied on Monday, if you need more details.
But I'll summarize for you. First, Tesla broke the 592, the trigger point, and we had the confirmation of an advanced breakout on the RSI...
Ok, NIO is very close to our first target, but is it worth to hold it longer?
There are some strategies we can use. First, since we do have a RSI divergence in the 30min chart, and NIO looks overbought, we could just book profits and call it a day. But, I believe if we book profits partially is a better strategy, because despite the possible correction ahead, NIO...
As you can see price is increasing but volume is surprisingly decreasing everyday. Huge accumulation is going on and i can smell mini dump before halving. now it’s 13% up from yesterday, sell 30% holdings and book profit. if my analysis is accurate as i have seen whale activities in past. After 10k big dump will be there and it will be great entry point. hold your...