Looking at the graph, we can see a very high-quality inverted head and shoulders pattern, because the second top made a way higher top than the first top. To add to that, the volume is decreasing rapidly, meaning we are very near the next bottom. This would be definitive for the ETF, because if this ETF increases in price, than the house prices would drop. This...
2022 continues to prove difficult for investors around the globe. The conjunction of heightened geopolitical risks, increasingly hawkish central banks, and runaway inflation has forced many investors to change tack and modify their asset allocation significantly over the last 12 months. Duration has been lowered across asset classes, and a survey we commissioned1...
Looking at US30 sells to SELL SIDE LIQUIDITY
on weekly timeframe which is 26021.6
The sells should just continue because we moving
off a daily FVG based on stock indices SMT divergence.
Price failed to reach into the fvg on NAS100 and
it was really slight on SPX500.
This chart shows ES with 4 long term averages - 1 year, 5 year, 10 year, and 20 year. I marked some periods where we dipped below the 1 year average and some volume spikes I saw as relevant.
2015 - Eurozone Crisis:
The issues in Europe cause us to finally break the long held trend for the first time since the GFC recovery. It was preceded by a high volume...
If you are looking for quality stocks, this is what you are looking for, 56% from here just to cover a MEGA GAP, strong fundamentals, low PE ratio 15 and the price is at pre pandemic levels when nobody used internet to buy everything.
Liking the way GEO is holding on this pullback and wondering if it has more potential leg here. During summer's flight to quality stocks, GEO squeezed when investors sought REIT names in the IYR space. If deflation takes hold, I believe it could happen again. We'll see.
With an increasingly strong dollar and crude oil prices on the move there's some belief the Fed could need to move faster on rate hikes than previously planned. This should be a net positive for BHVN assuming. Were hoping most of the rout from XLV and IBB will clear soon against the backdrop of a strong dollar.
Investing, truley believeing in a project. Transparency. Value.
Thats how I describe Cardono
1 Eth = stake premieum 50%
1 Ada = stake discount 85%
Bullisg scenerio. Hopium. Good coin to risk managemnt in a bear market. If this truley a bear market? Wave 5 hopium?
ADA gave the best returns in the bull market. Quality token. #1 ADA Stake Coin #2 $Ankr #3...
Steps used for deriving these picks:
Put following filters into tradingview screener with timeframe set to Monthly
Market Cap : Above 1B
Average Volume 90 days : 1M+
Return On Equity (TTM) : Above or Equal to 20
Return On Assets (TTM) : Above or Equal to 10
Return On Invested Capital (TTM) : Above or Equal to 5
Debt to Equity : Between...
- Further rally could be seen to cluster resistance at 1.2555. This will remain the favored case as long as 1.1602 support holds. On the downside, break of 1.2129 support is needed to indicate short term pullback otherwise, outlook will remain bullish.
- Currently we might see some pullback to 1.21400 before any upside continuation.
I EXPECT THE RETRACEMENT AT THAT PRICE, BUT THE MARKET CAN CONTINUE PUSHING UP FOR MANIPULATION OF THE BANKS, AND AROUND MY TP COULD BE ALSO A GOOD ZONE FOR LONGS BASED ON MY ANALYSIS ON THE HIGHER TIME FRAME
- GBPUSD rebounded strongly last week but failed to break 1.2647 resistance. Initial bias remains neutral this week or we might go back to 1.25900 area to retest the previous structure. Further rise is in favor as long as 1.2247 support holds.
- A break of 1.2647 will resume the rise from 1.1409 to 1.3200 resistance.
- On the downside, break of 1.2247 support...
- NZDJPY has formed a bearish lower low, lower close candle on the daily timeframe.
- If the risk-off sentiment flows into the market, we expect risk currencies such as the NZD to weaken and safe havens such as JPY to gain value. Possible bearish price movement towards the next support 63.40 within the next period.