The euro is in a downtrend that hit a two-day low on Monday.
There is an FOMC meeting tonight and we will probably have a dollar pump after this meeting.
We also had a dump, after which a rectangular pattern was formed, and since the long-term trend is downward, the probability of reaching the bottom of the channel is high.
at this point am still seeing a bearish movement but if the market pushes above i will consider other options but for now am seeing retest,
i believe we still on a bearish moment to atleast test the lows @14413.0 and @14457.0
#NB on yesterday pull back nas left a gap between @14880.16 and @14839.39
- Compound - COMP Rank #57 on coinmarketcap.
- On the chart we can spot a huge bullish rectangle, which will break up very soon!
- Also we can see a descending channel, which is also ready to break up!
- Profit target is below ALL TIME HIGH
- For expected duration of the trade, probability, stop loss, profit target, entry price and risk to reward ratio ( RRR )...
In the weekly time frame has formed a pin bar. And in the daily timeframe involved the rectangle template looks like it will break soon.
In case of successful failure, I expect to climb in the first stage up to the range of $ 18, which is the height of the rectangle. And we encounter the resistance of Kijonsen Flat and Chico Span B line.
- Fetch.ai - FET - Rank #122.
- On the chart can see a bullish rectangle consolidation.
- Which is currently breaking out!
- FET Is prepared for another pump very soon!
- For expected duration of the trade, probability, stop loss, profit target, entry price and risk to reward ratio (RRR) - please check my signature below ↓
- If you want to see more of these...
- DFI.Money YFII - Rank #274
- On the daily chart we can see a rectangle formation, which usually leads to explosive moves!
- Target 1 is 1.618 FIB extension, but I beliave the price will be much higher than that.
- YFII is really ready to pump very soon!
- For expected duration of the trade, probability, stop loss, profit target, entry price and risk to...
AMD doing what it always does in September. Almost never sees 4 weeks red in a row. 5 out of the last 6 were red. Volume is trending back up this week. Could be range bound like last time, but I believe a retest of 120+ is in store by next ER. The 50d is also the 50% fib retracement. Squeeze momentum is as huge as it has ever been, yet shorts have been attacking...
as we see has been in range for like 4 years and now on this year has reached out of that rectangle. If you see deeply you gonna notice some years of this range the dominance got dumped like Sep/Nov- Dec and got recovered up fast. so I guess 2021 gonna be different we gonna have a bull rush at least to ATH and then maybe one more fake breakout and bullrush up to...
In my previous analysis, I expected more downside move for US dollar but price could not break the support level around 92.400 and was pushed to the upside…
Currently, price is bouncing sideways in the form of a rectangle pattern.
On the other hand, there is more bullish pressure and the bullish candles are very stronger than the bearish ones.
As you see in the...
- This is my analysis for EOS , a lot of poepole asking about why EOS is not pumping.
- On the chart we can see a rounding bottom or cap and handle formation, which is bullish .
- After a rectangle consolidaton, the price started with an Impulse Elliott wave .
- First target 1:1 / below all time high.
- RSI is ready and volume favors bulls.
- For expected...
The outer blue circle serves as continuous support for this bearish trade. For best use, keep adding small amounts to the net short position on all arc-touches.
We all know that BTC likes to spike, so accumulating a larger short position incrementally may make this a much less scary trade. The only down-shot is if it breaks the bottom at an earlier point, such...
After 200%, we expected the price to rest and now the rectangular pattern has been formed.
So if the rectangle breaks, I expect the price to increase by the height of the rectangle. Shit is in the range of $ 0.18 and the range is 1 Fblonachi.
It has been fluctuating between 50 and 38 fibos for some time, this has led to the formation of a rectangular pattern, it has a strong support point ahead, reaching the bottom of the pattern and fibo 50 has a 5% chance of growth.
DGH seems to have found support at 16500 and resistance at 17400. A nice rectangle setup has formed and a breakout can be bought at 17500 with a LT target of 23100. I had missed the prior move up so I will be going long if the opp presents itself. This stock is in a strong uptrend but as always remember to manage your risk.