DXY, EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD, AUD/USD, USD/CAD
BANK OF AMERICA CORPORATION COMMON STOCK, SPDR S&P 500, SPDR SELECT SECTOR FUND - FINANCIAL, AURIS MEDICAL HOLDING AG - COMMON SHARES, ADVANCED MICRO DEVICES, INC. - COMMON STOCK, INVESCO QQQ TRUST, SERIES 1
S&P 500, Nasdaq Composite, Dow 30, Nikkei 225, DAX Index, FTSE 100
Gold, Silver, Crude Oil, Natural Gas, Corn, Bitcoin
BTC/USD, ETH/USD, BCH/USD, XRP/USD, LTC/USD, ETC/USD
US 10Y, Euro Bund, Germany 10Y, Japan 10Y Yield, UK 10Y, India 10Y
Gold, Brent Oil, Crude Oil, CFDs on Natural Gas, Palladium, Silver
EURUSD is seemingly in an attractive spot for continuation players. There's a bullish harmonic pattern noticeable on 240 chart. It went through 61.80% pullback on its bullish swing after hitting the 150 day EMA and is now above 38.20% point of the pullback leg. Increased odds that this pair will try to climb towards the 61.80% point of the pullback leg, perhaps ...
CLZ2018 just hit the 61.80% retracement point on its recent bull swing and found some support seemingly. Continuation players are taking this opportunity to add on to their long holdings. The Schiff set's Median Line is met here as well. A healthy pullback in a major bull trend that may lead to 127.20% extension. Short risk in oil is the preferred choice as long ...
EURUSD is going through the expected reaction after touching the 150 day EMA. It is probable that bears will take profit at the triple bottom area near 1.1520 and aggressive bulls might join for a scalp taking this pair higher towards the 1.1650 area. Bears are still holding on to their positions, first signs of a minor reversal will appear in lower TFs. Buying ...
USOIL daily seems to be going for its last bullish extension leg to the 161.80% level. Though bearishness is still very much present, this market resembles a range before trend continuation impulse move. Lower timeframes for entries is the preferred choice. Wider stops and smaller size is also very important.
EURUSD extended to the top of its trading range, the 127.20% extension reached and the higher Warning Line on this Schiff met. Seemingly this pair is done painting its second corrective bull leg. Bears will try to have a go at it, bulls will take some profits and that can result in this pair reaching the 1.1600 area. Selling short 1.1750 with a 70 pip stop above ...
USOIL is going though a pullback phase, currently at 50% retracement and at 3.3 days' average price. Bears gapped down the grey shaded area around 6950, as long as the bullish gaps below are still open, bullish continuation has better odds. Upon closing higher than 6950 gap area, entering long with stops below 6920 seems reasonable, 2R-3R targets ahead.
Possible bounce off Schiff Pitchfork channel. On the 4 hour there is an AB=CD completion. If you zoom into the five minute there is a 1-2-2-2 bullish harmonic pattern completion. Pair is at the bottom of a Schiff Pitchfork support and oversold on the oscillators.
Look for a retrace to the midpoint (price target 1) or top of the channel (price target 2).
This is a potential 61.80% reaction buy setup on the 240 min chart of light crude oil futures for the delivery month of November 2018. It will be a $1.5k risk per contract to have a stop beneath the previous gap highlighted in blue. Upon closing higher than the area highlighted in red, a test of previous supply area around 7100 will have increased odds.
Technicals are looking good on this one.. NYSE:HD has room to run if the stock can bounce back to the $191.55 resistance. Stoch is nearing oversold territory and RSI is nearing a short-term trendline that should act as support. Volume dropping as the stock falls hints the bulls will soon come in, however, one must remember that high volume is not needed for a ...
Unfortunately a lot of what I've posted recently is on Twitter, most of my bullish reasoning is there.
I believe we will hit the Schiff Pitchfork median from here. Consolidation above the previous month's high and above the Fibonacci R1 pivot is extremely bullish. Fishnet trending upward. That said, my main take profit is at $10,400 and I also have short entries ...
Same analysis however, I realized that the tools on my previous chart became misplaced.
Since Dec 2017, Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general have been hit hard with bad news time and time again,
fuelling a historical selloff from the previous high of $20k.
Firstly, I would like to address some major issues:
1. Korea FUD and Bitcoin Exchange Bans in Asia
Time and time again we have heard rumblings and rumours of Bitcoin bans in China, Korea ...
As per discussion on chart.
> Schiff Pitchfork levels and Ichi Cloud show the short-term support and resistance levels for NEO
> NEO has handled itself well so far, and I expect to see a slight dip before a rise above the 100 day EMA, and above the -0.5 Schiff level once again.
> Look for bounce back from SUPPORT_1 and/or SUPPORT_2 before entering market.
A classic buyers vs. sellers tug-of-war is currently underway with NULS.
Analysis and strategy as per chart.
Symmetrical triangle pattern and current testing of Schiff Pitchfork resistance indicate a breakout (up or down) direction in the coming days.
Fundamental analysis indicates a positive outbreak, given a spate of recent interest (including IBTimes ...
leaving this here to see how it plays out
On the chart we have three pitchfork's, the pink one is a standard fork and has its upper parallel being tested, the blue fork is a modified Schiff which found resistance on its upper sliding parallel. Then there is the dashed gray pitchfork of which the medianline is being tested, all at a single point of confluence where a bat pattern formed its ...
Bias is toward the downside as we see the kiwi respecting a modified schiff through a potential final leg of an expanding triangle. If top resistance is broken, this bias will be re-evaluated. For now, target is near bottom trendline and bottom median line parallel.
Using lower channel of Schiff pitchfork for target.