SHORTING GBP/USD from 1.38000 to 1.36000 - 1.34000.
- Sterling Sentiment overall bearish
- Down trend continuation
- 68.1% FIB
- TRENDLINE BOUNCE
- SUPPLY ZONE
Waiting for confirmation of markdown. Currently in distribution phase of Wyckoff. (Lower timeframes)
Entering shorts week ahead unless trendline has been broken - Bias change.
Lots of confluence on GBPUSD here points to a break lower.
Here we have a rejection of the 4 hour descending TL (on the 4 hour chart this also lines up with a rejection of the 100 EMA) The bullish push on the last hour candle I believe is one last run up before price continues its decline. 1.38 is holding as an area of support but if this breaks I...
GbpUsd nearly completed a clear WXY corrective cycle and ended wave Y with clear 5 waves, i expect for the coming sessions to find a short term support and bounce to retest previous wave 4.
before any uptrend might happen again. so we will consider the upward move a correction until it proves its an impulsive.
Lots of confluence pointing toward a decline on GBPUSD here.
Here we see the rejection of the identified resistance area, in line with the downward trendline. Price is holding well under the 200 EMA also. Price action on the last hourly candle also infers a reversal.
I don't really like this pair due to both GBP and USD being two dominant currencies - I find...
GBPJPY showed sharp gains on Mondays Asian and European sessions with the pair rising from a bearish 151.500 to 153.750 at its peak, looking primed to continue back towards the 155 mark which the bulls have been pressuring and sustaining since late May. Coming into todays European session, the currencies volatility had worn off and the pair has been stuttering...
Looking to buy GBP against the green back in an area of support zone where market has tested the zone a few times already, Shorting doesn't make sense until the trend has indeed changed and reversed which so far is not the case so we will look to buy around 1.4080-1.4090 with stops under 1.4060 and targets @ 1.4180 & 1.4240
The long position is taken – 4H -Daily timeframe I checked and last day candle barriers are HL and HH, in 4H also I see the start of a movement from a 4H demand zone, although price broke an ascending channel it was above a fat ascending komu. Also in lower timeframes, I see HL and HH. I enter the long position and the TP is last week High.
R/R = 1:1.1
I hope you are well
In the final analysis, our purchase idea was successful and we made a good profit. But in this analysis I present two hypotheses:
1. The price will reach the resistance zone specified in 1.4142 to 1.4242, and in dealing with this zone and pullback to the previously broken daily trend line, change the trend and start a relatively...
I hope you are well
This analysis is done on a daily basis and has long-term goals.
The last time we analyzed the chart, we had a sell signal. Our sales deal has not been closed yet and about 200 pips entered the profit and returned, but it is still open.
As we analyzed last time, the previous analysis is correct and the chart could not reject the price of...
Fib fan pull + Fib Ext Pull
Rejected at the .382 or breaks above and pulled back down.
Trading inside a symmetrical triangle and expecting a breakout soon
as we close in towards the apex .
Im expecting a move down to the .618 as displayed in the chart in which case
a long opportunity presents itself .
Confluence with the 100EMA, .618...