a nice bounce upward off of the 4hr buy/sell line, As I've said int he past once we've hit 5 consecutive candle closes above the buy sell line, it's usually more of a buying opportunity than a selling opportunity. We currently have nine 4 hr candles in a row above the buy/sell line(in orange). This also give the stochrsi and the rsi a chance to cool down to give...
Just got a nice bull candle to end the day on the 4hr chart that took us above the current bearflag we were in and turned it into an inverted Bart. However, in order for this break to eb confirmed and not just a fakeout we need to see. the new 4 hr candle maintain itself above the 4hr t line(in tan). the potential climb is $7300 with the rsi and stochrsi where...
We are approaching the support levels
Also, we've seen that the stoch RSI has been in the overbought area, so it would go down, and right now it is going down.
Stoch RSI also indicated bearish divergence.
In the graph, we've seen that a wedge is formed.
This market structure is (probably) going to break at around july.
This is not a financial advice.
Today i would like to share with you an idea on BTCUSD
I found out there are 2 scenarios that are most likely to happen
First, is we follow market structure using the blue line as our support and restistance, which basically means, currently we are sitting at the support level.
By following this blue line as a support, we could expect a breakout of...
From the daily chart, we see that cardano is at support and also in the 50% fib level.
A wedge is formed there.
RSI is also at around 40, and also Stoch RSI is at oversold.
we could expect it to rise in the next few days.
comments and feedbacks are appreciated!
this is not a financial advice!
Been a while since the last update, I've been quite busy although I kept reading stuff here and there.
BTC is developing a bear flag BELOW the 200 days EMA. This mainly means we are going down!
Stochastic RSI shows a fast invesrion from the overbought area down to zero.
Personally I would set a target price around 7200, close to the strong trailing support...
Descreasing selling volumes on the 4H chart... Stoch RSI oversold... MACD is confirming the bullish divegence trend. In the 2H chart IOTA looks good..same characteristics than the higher time frame, but here we are over the Ichimoku Cloud - Lagging Span (2H) out of the Cloud is a bullish signal. All indicators tells me that a wave 2 is starting in the next...
BTCUSD : DAILY
Are we seeing a the clouds clear up??
If we fill out all of these scenarios we may see some serious recovery happen over the next month as we approach the tip of this wedge.
I am seeing a Head and Shoulders pattern possibly fill out here pending some ideal conditions:
- Stoch RSI double bounce, cross, and separation due to oversold condition...
I am continuing my practice, so this shouldn't be advice that is actionable and is more of a thought exercise.
This time around, I'm focusing on BTC pricing as I have roughly half of my holdings in BTC at the moment.
Being a newbie, I did not have any idea about the need for liquidity to help with buying the lows, so I am looking for an opportunity to sell 25%...
Multiple indicators show a potential for a reversal or at least a retracement:
- a rally started around February 2016, that broke resistance in December to continue with a bump (see the slope of the purple lines). This could be a typical "Bump and run" pattern
- second top of a double top forming now, could confirm the reversal
- Stochastic RSI 20 days moving...
It's breaking daily trendline, it could still be a fake breakout, watch out entering at this prices. We touch for a few minutes already the span A from the cloud at around .0124, I wouldn't be surprise we hang in the cloud for some time so we can enter our shorts and then ride the price down, lucky if you get your orders filled at 0.127.
ETH is really blowing through an ascending trend and blasting past the 9 period EMA and there's still room for growth on the Stochastic RSI. I'm definitely very Long on ETH... Expect a retracement maybe back to around $290-$300 during the week... Hope it hits $500 soon :-)
It looks clear to me that XRP will continue to go down for some time now.
Fibonacci retracement shows .00015545 as the 61.8% level while the StockRSI does not show signs of over-sold yet.
Ichimoku is consistent, the price has not yet gone below the base line.
Once the price reaches .00015545, the set up needs to be re-examined to see if it goes to test the 50%...
Gold stalled today and ended the day just above the BB Midpoint. Today's hammer is a bullish candlestick so while price is still under the 6 and 8 day MAs and the stoch RSI is moving down, I want to see confirmation on Monday as to the direction of Gold's next move.
Also note that the hammer shows rejection of the range below as shown on this chart:...