Since july, Vesper Finance shows a slowingdown downtrend, and looks ready to reverse after a flat stage, probably accumulation.
You can see an inversed Head & Shoulders just breaking by the upside at the moment.
--> Perfect place to take a position.
If price confirm the break out and BTC don't nuke, we're going to 20$.
Want to learn from the bests and see...
Hi, when i put charts from 2017 to this cycle we can see clearly from mid-cycle shake out ($30k) we are going so similar even this dump. I am looking for strong bounce in Octomber and probably last blow off top around december.
- As seen from the illustrated chart, we broke down from the 3.10 level and met our shorted target (vertical green arrow.)
- While we continue to build up momentum heading sideways in the descending triangle our next key target of resistance is the 0.786 Fib @ 2.92.
- After breaking this level with continuation to the upside, the Mid term target stands at the...
After all the fomo on DOGE and SHIB this year, le price is finally in consolidation mode, if a break out has to happen, big chances it's from here.
Easy to manage the risk when price break the trendline.
+ Bullish divergence on the RSI as you can see.
Want to see more set ups like this one?
--> Join us at Subverto Trading Club !
PLTR has been forming a reversal head and shoulder pattern since February. I will be watching price action for confirmation of pattern and break in neckline at 27.40 level in the coming weeks. If a breakout occurs I anticipate some nice quick upside to $30+. If we do happen to see a pullback I am expecting price to bounce on the trendline that has been established...
In the short term SBUX looks like there is still room for a dip, but greater time frames provide that of bullishness. On the 4h and 15min it can be observed that we are getting bearish momentum, while the daily shows a reduction in selling momentum. One notable bull signal that is given by the daily and the weekly is the Weis Wave. The selling volume has been...
Fear & Greed Index: 37
Mid-term forecast (1-3 weeks):
If price breaks the 158-159 resistance, a resumption of a strong uptrend is expected.
Aiming at 163.
If the support at 153-154 breaks, the short-term forecast (resumption of the downtrend) will not be valid.
We will close our open trades if the 153 level is broken in the medium...
My last MRNA analysis called the drop from the top pretty well. Looking at the bigger picture I see some structure in the form of an uptrend that can be caught at the 78% retracement level for a possible push up. Keep an eye out.
Hello everyone, rouzwelt here
This post is about analyzing the probabilities of a successful reversal and it'll be brief. As you can see in the chart price is about to break above the red down-trend line and if it manages to do so then we will see an early sign of bulls showing up to fight back, but that's only the first step. The second step for them is to move...
H4 Time Frame
Structure: Breakout Sideway from 1790 to 1820.
Wait for retest support 1820 and confirmation of Price Action to execute buy order.
Target is next resistance at 1850-1860.
Wish you all have a good trading day!
We are seeing a nice breakout point for KIn within days. I am using the Martin Auto Trendlines (red and green dotted trendlines) to see the possible path for Kin within days and something tells me we will be on the upside but If Bitcoin decides to make that last move down then we could see Kin go lower for the short term. This will be a great time to dollar cost...
1. Amazon just completed the third bottom of a triple bottom that began late last week. High probability pattern that should be followed by strong upside.
2. This triple bottom is also just under the key level of 3700.00, showing there may be a support range from 3695.00-3700.00 that will allow uptrend to resume.
1. Gold price is entering a narrow wedge with an 11 month resistance and a 2 year support. This support has repeatedly been tested over the last 2 years, and is more powerful than the medium term resistance level.
2. Price is currently at the top of the wedge. A break of resistance sets up a run to all time highs, with pull backs around 1915.00 and 1965.00. I...
1. Home Depot is nearing three distinct support indicators that converge at the 290.00-300.00 range. The 200 EMA, trend line from October 2019, and trend line from March 2020 all meet within the 290.00-300.00 range. Price currently sits above this range, and tested 300.00 in the previous few months. The three supports in this range should serve as a launch point...
1. Boeing is filling out a huge triangle, with the base formed by the 75% price drop from March 2020. It has consistently tested the bottom leg of the triangle and responded with strength, each time reaching the top leg of the triangle. The triangle is narrowing around current price, and a break to the topside would yield significant upside after this long...