For a few months I have been getting requests from my followers about ABC pattern and finally I decided to make this indicator.
How it works?
- It creates Trend Cloud using Simple and Exponential moving averages with the lenghts 50, 100, 150, 200, 20, 40 by default and checks the trend. you can change the lengths as you wish
- It also creates using the Period in the options.
- Using last 2 waves it checks if there is suitable ABC pattern according the Trend, the Min/Max Fibonacci levels and Error Rate
- Then it check if the price bounces after this ABC pattern
- And if all these conditions met then it plot triangle
- If there are multiple bouncing then you can see multiple triangles
You can change/set;
- Fibonacci Max level
- Fibonacci Min Level
- Error Rate
- The Lengths that are used for Moving Averages
- Keeping old ABC lines/labels
- Show and min/max Fibonacci levels
- Show Trend Cloud
- and colors
if you don't want to see old ABC lines/labels you can disable it:
if you don't want to see Trend Cloud you can disable it:
and Fibonacci levels:
P.S. if you have new ideas to improve this indicator then let me know please. We together can do this life easier!
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.