The Hurst Exponent Signal Filter is meant to be used with an external signal source, this can be any indicator with a signal plot output (-1 Sell / 1 Buy)
It filters out a lot of noisy signals and improves the performance of many indicators.
- Example: How to Use -
1. Add a trend Indicator like Trend Index MTF to your chart
2. Add an indicator with a signal plot like Fishers Center of Gravity to your Chart and select the Trend Index MTF with Type L1 in the Settings as Signal Source
3. Add this Hurst Signal Filter to your Chart and select the Fishers Center of Gravity with Type L2 in the Settings as Signal Source
4. Add the Backtest Module to your Chart and select the Hurst Signal Filter with Type L2 as Source
- Alerts for Automated Trading -
See my signature below. Contact me for the Alert module.
High Performance Scalper: https://bit.ly/3bnyyLf
PNL Reports: https://imgur.com/a/itPmA7E
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.