- Entry according to the selected weapons.
- Take profit 1 (TP1) in% of daily ATR (can be set, default 20%)
- Active Stop in Breakeven when I take profit in TP1.
- Take profit 2 (TP1) in% of daily ATR (can be set, default 30%)
* Pyramidization can be changed from the configuration (maximum number of tickets to average your price)
* Many do not like to pyramid, but I can assure you that with good management, and good choice of the instrument and time frame, you will get good money.
Note: at the request of some people who cannot see the EMOJI in the configuration you can choose TEXT.
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.
i had a doubt that after buy entry there will be no stop loss untill it reaches the target 1 and when it reaches to target 1 the stop loss would be placed at break even
am i right if it works like that
what would be the maximum risk is unlimited i think
any ways thnks for ur hard work done