- Each moving average has customizable length, type and source
- The ability to change the source of all moving averages with one input (changing an individual MA source will override the general for that MA)
- At a glance comparison of 20 and 20 to gauge trend
Defaults: Four SMAs (20, 50, 100, 200) and a 20 .
- Use Fibonacci levels, .etc for confluence
- Personally, I like to set overall source to low in uptrends, to high in downtrends and then set alerts for when the price crosses any of the averages. Then pay particular attention to the and other indicators.
- Add alerts option so that it send alert on crossing up or down any alert lines.
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.