- Buy & Sell Alerts can be set on all Tickers. This includes, but is not limited to Crypto, , FOREX, Equities and Indices
- Recommended Time-frames - 1h,4h,6h, 1D , 3D and 1W time-frames will yield the highest returns
- Buy & Sells can be customized in color of appearance, changed to show the price, or removed entirely
- This approach is a longer-term trade than previous versions. Note the noise reduced from both v6 and v7
- Note this was built on BTC USD - But works on all other tickers as well
- We will update any bugs as we see them, and we plan to add SL, TP and a few other components to make it more intuitive, once we have the strategy posted as well
- Please see our website for more details. It is linked in the signature below
- In the event the tool warns of Repainting, we can assure it is not. The monthly time-frame is referenced in the source code and this provides a mix in data between real time and historic data
This is not financial advice. Please read our disclaimer before using. MarketGod Trading - Release of Liability
- Adding Prices back to all labels
- Alert Bug
Users do NOT need to reset their alerts. We encourage a refresh and re-add to access.
- Substantial improvements to performance
It was a point of ours to make this tool as great as possible, and this release does exactly that. While it will be a mission we continue to add to, this indicator is by far our best strategy release yet. There are endless amounts of performance data we are looking forward to sharing with you in the near future to support his claim as well.
- Noticeably less bugs from the get-go
-- Feedback on MarketGod v7.2.6 made it clear that the little bugs needed to be eliminated, and fast. As a result, we now implemented a strict version control method to our source scripts to keep current with old bugs we’ve eliminated.
- Improved Alert System
----Self Explanatory, see our tutorials page for how to add
- Reduced Chop Noise and Less False Positives
- Depending on your preference, MGv7 had too many, and MGx had too few. In our opinion, the fewer the better, but this can be adjusted.
---Re-Added the Noise Filter
- Slightly different than MarketGod v7, but much simpler
Tradingview Has Enabled Alerts for Strategies
Which allows us to now accomplish what we previously couldn’t, and as a result We are releasing both the indicator and strategy but the strategy can be used as both.
- MarketGod will inevitably produce false positives. We've taken steps to reduce this but we highly suggest you add this as a component of your strategy, not an end all be all
- That said, please do not feel the need to fire a trade based solely on a marketgod signal, or to every signal it fires.
- MarketGod users should backtest their strategy using OHLC candles for best results
- Heikin Ashi candles were recommended in the past, and we have eliminated the need for them, meaning that traditional candlestick inputs will yield the highest results.
- MarketGod will always give stronger alerts on higher TF's. If the 1-Day has fired a given signal and the 30 min or similar fire the opposite signal, know that the overall trend is still likely downward. Same concept applies to all timeframes on this tool.
Adjusting the Filter Settings
This tool has a noise filter for users to adjust.
The filter is a percentage based calculation, between significant points in time. The filter ranges between .5 and 25, with .5 increments
- For lower TFs (IE Intraday), keep the filter set between .5-5
- Mid-TFs (4H,6H,12H,1D), the recommended range is between 5.5-10
- Higher TFs (3D and Higher), look for approx 11-20 range
You can access this indicator by following the link in our signature below.
No need for users to adjust alerts
- We have fixed the labeling problem present under plot type => labels => crypto (satoshi)
- We have also added a component that may impact the users experience with buy and sell alerts. We encourage users to reset the alerts established to keep their charts up to date.
- Adjustments to show MarketGodx² plots at time of load (previously showed blank)
- Slight Script Adjustments to prepare for MarketGod v8 Announcement (surprise!)
Access to this script is restricted to users authorized by the author and usually requires payment. You can add it to your favorites, but you will only be able to use it after requesting permission and obtaining it from its author. Contact TVMarketGod for more information, or follow the author's instructions below.
TradingView does not suggest paying for a script and using it until you 100% trust its author and understand how the script works. In many cases you can find a good open-source alternative for free in our Public Library.
Follow the instructions provided on our website to access this tool.
Warning: please read before requesting access.