- Estimated Bitcoin circulating supply calculated daily
- Uses the Bitcoin reward schedule, past halving dates, and the next upcoming halving estimated date to calculate the current estimated supply.
- Optionally includes an option to use "Log Reduction" on the chart
*** DISCLAIMER: For educational and entertainment purposes only. Nothing in this content should be interpreted as financial advice or a recommendation to buy or sell any sort of security or investment including all types of crypto. DYOR, TYOB. ***
Indicator includes 3 different modes:
- Supply - Estimated circulating supply
- Log Reduced Supply - Supply, but log reduced
- Market Cap - Supply * close
💻 Website: https://www.bigbits.io
📺 YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/bigbits
🎮 Discord: https://discord.gg/rapMn4z
🐦 Twitter: https://twitter.com/BigBitsIO
💸 Save $30 on TradingView Paid Plan: https://bit.ly/2CaRfjs
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.