It has arrows that clearly show potential market entry points, and suggested stop-loss levels. What I like about it is that it generally responds as fast to market changes as a good trader would, leaving you enough time to still validate the move before taking it.
This basically levels the playing field, because even if you're a rookie trader, or maybe an experienced trader in a slump, this indicator can help you to identify possible trading entry points that is responsive to market moves, and that can be used on different timeframes based on how you want to trade. And if you're an experienced trader, this indicator will help you like a good trading buddy to make good trading decisions.
What Makes It So Powerful?
- Give you a signal as early as possible and does not "repaint" once the bar completes
- Reacts to fast market direction changes like a master trader
- Is super easy to understand and implement in your trading
- Can be used for Forex, Stocks and Crypto
- Works on all timeframes
How To Use The ETS Trending Arrows Indicator
1. Add the indicator to any chart you wish to trade, Crypto, Forex or Stocks and set it to the timeframe you prefer. For instance, I use it on 1 minute and 5 minute charts for daytrading Stocks. For Forex I generally use a 15 minute chart, and longer timeframes for Crypto.
2. Open the Settings and change values to suit your requirements:
2.1. "Early Trigger Live Signals / Stable Signals" - When you select "Stable Signals", the arrows will appear once the bar closes, on the new bar. Selecting "Early Trigger" will signal instantly and can give you an early entry, but may update in some cases as conditions change.
2.2 "Show More Signals" - This pretty much does what it says. If you don't want all possible signals, this will scale things back a bit and give you fewer signals.
2.3. "Show 20, 50, 200 Moving Averages" - This is just a convenience, and is provided to help you exit trades, which I typically do when price crosses back over the 9 or 20 .
2.4. "Show 9 Expo Moving Average" - Also provided for convenience, and separate in case you don't want this level of detail.
2.5. "Show Immediate Reversals" - Personally I don't use this setting, but someone requested that I add it. What it will do is if there is a signal, which then immediately passes the "stoploss" dotted line, this will immediately give a signal in the opposite direction.
2.6. "Show Bands" - This is also only provided for convenience, I use to determine where the market move is in relation to the average deviation.
2.7. "Bollinger Bands Length" - Simply the regular BB length setting.
2.8. "Bollinger Bands Deviation" - I use a 2.5 setting by default in order to better identify areas where the price action is really far beyond where it should be.
3. Now that you've set things up, all you need to do is to wait for a signal. As mentioned earlier, the signals will react differently based on whether you chose "Early Trigger Live Signals" or "Stable Signals". If you opt for "Early Trigger Live Signals", like I do, you should pay attention to where the market currently is in relation to the closest moving average, like the 9 or 20 . Keep in mind that price will often signal a new move, but then first move back to the average, before continuing in the new direction identified by the trading arrow.
4. These signals are intended to identify new trending moves, and for that reason, if the market moves against the signal, you should not hold on to your position hoping that it will turn in your favor.
5. When the market is moving in your favor, resist the urge to exit quickly, and use either (or both) the 9 and 20 to exit your trades. A good approach is to use the 9 to exit a portion (maybe 50%) of your trade, and exit out of the rest once price closes above or below the 20 depending on the direction of your trade.
This is an "invite only" script, which means that you will need to let me know that you're interested in it before you can get access to it. This is a paid script, please follow the link in my profile to get the details or ask me directly. It may take up to 48 hours for me to respond, but I do my best to respond as quickly as possible. You will get 7 days to test it for yourself on all your charts with no restrictions.