Here is my new year gift for the community, Digergence for Many Indicators v4. I tried to make it modular and readable as much as I can. Thanks to Pine Team for improving Pine Platform all the time!
How it works?
- On each candle it checks divergences between current and any of last 16 Pivot Points for the indicators.
- it search divergence on choisen indicators => RSI , MACD , MACD Histogram, Stochastic , CCI , Momentum, OBV, VWMACD, CMF and any External Indicator!
- it checks following divergences for 16 pivot points that is in last 100 bars for each Indicator.
--> Regular Positive Digergences
--> Regular Negative Digergences
--> Hidden Positive Digergences
--> Hidden Negative Digergences
- for positive divergences first it checks if closing price is higher than last closing price and indicator value is higher than perious value, then start searching divergence
- for negative divergences first it checks if closing price is lower than last closing price and indicator value is lower than perious value, then start searching divergence
Pivot Period: you set Pivot Period as you wish. you can see Pivot Points using "Show Pivot Points" option
Source for Pivot Points: you can use Close or High/Low as source
Divergence Type: you can choose Divergence type to be shown => "Regular", "Hidden", "Regular/Hidden"
Show Indicator Names: you have different options to show indicator names => "Full", "First Letter", "Don't Show"
Show Divergence Number: option to see number of indicators which has Divergence
Show Only Last Divergence: if you enable this option then it shows only last Positive and Negative Divergences
you can include any External Indicator to see if there is divergence
- enable "Check External Indicator"
- and then choose External indicator name in the list, "External Indicator"
- External indicator name is shown as Extrn
- related external indicator must be added before enabling this option
Coloring, line width and line style options for different type of divergences.
Following Alerts added:
- Positive Regular Divergence Detected
- Negative Regular Divergence Detected
- Positive Hidden Divergence Detected
- Negative Hidden Divergence Detected
Now lets see some examples:
Regular and Hidden Divergences together:
Showing first letters of indicators:
You can see only the number of indicators which has divergence:
You can see only divergence lines without indicators names and numbers:
option to used different label/line/text colors:
You have option to see only last divergences:
You can change Pivot Period, in following example Pivot Period = 15:
You can use Close or High/Low as Source for Divergence
You can include external indicators and get divergences on it:
Wish you all a happy new year!
-"Don't Wait for Confirmation" option added. if you enable this option it doesn't wait for candle or indicator confirmation and it gives the divergence signal immediately. some users like this more.
- "Maximum Pivot Points to Check" option added, its the number of Pivot Highs/Lows to search for divergence. you can set it as you wish.
- "Maximum Bars to Check" option added, its the number of bars/candles to search for divergence. you can set it as you wish.
- Last divergence lines removed until meeting new Pivot High/Low. So now there is no unnecessary lines/labels.
- Positive Divergence Detected (Regular or Hidden Divergence)
- Negative Divergence Detected (Regular or Hidden Divergence)
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.