In this script you can do following:
- Compose portfolio with up to 15 instruments
- Change Initial capital / date range / rebalancing period
- Compare portfolio performance with a benchmark
- Compute basic stats
- Compute instruments contribution
- Display monthly performance of portfolio and benchmark
- Change style for almost everything you see on your chart
Hope it will be useful for you!
Thanks to @MUQWISHI for helping me coding it.
Please remember that past performance may not be indicative of future results.
Due to various factors, including changing market conditions, the strategy may no longer perform as well as in historical backtesting.
This post and the script don’t provide any financial advice.
Pine Programming v5: qntly.com/pineprog
Adv.Pine Use-Cases: qntly.com/advpine
Access to Pro Indic.: qntly.com/proind
Hire Me: qntly.com/hirepine
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.