This update is geared towards Forex traders, which is why I chose to highlight Wednesday in yellow since that is commonly thought of as a midweek reversal point.
@airscape built a good calendar indicator based on the work of @ChrisMoody, this is really an update to their work and directed towards FX and Crypto
- Toggle for light and dark themes
- Adjustment/offset for DLST and local vs/ server time
- Additional color bands to denote Asian/London/NYC sessions?
- Text label for days instead of color option?
- Clean up the code and simplify
In true TradingView spirit, the author of this script has published it open-source, so traders can understand and verify it. Cheers to the author! You may use it for free, but reuse of this code in a publication is governed by House Rules. You can favorite it to use it on a chart.