Bittorrent token showed some signs of life in the last week, thanks to the pause bitcoin made on its way up. BTT managed to shear away from the bottom at 9 sats and almost hit its major resistance at 13 sats . It is still in an intermediate bearish trend until it manages to break the 13 sats resistance.
Breakout level is 13 sats and breakdown level is 9 sats . If...
Priceline of BitTorrent (BTT) / TetherUS has formed a bullish BAT and entered in potential reversal zone.
I have used Fibonacci sequence to set the targets as below:
Buy between: 0.0008680 to 0.0007410
Sell between: 0.0011709 to 0.0016238
Atif Akbar (moon333)
BTT is in a potential harmonic reversal zone with RSI confirmation, accompanied by the time target for the end of wave-c, as well as several momentum and acceleration divergences, and bullish divergent bars. Along with the technical indicators and wave analysis, there is also the Warren Buffett marketing lunch date to be announced very soon, in which BTT will...
BTT has a long bullish divergence that has dragged us and brought the price action in a channel where no matter what is going to go over the Ichimoku cloud as EMA200 is madly in love with the price action. this is for Greg, he loves BTT, let's see if BTT loves him back!
BTT/USDT (BitTorrent Token)
- Falling Channel In Daliy Timeframe (Bullish)
- It May Test Support Before Bounce.
- Need Crispy Volume For Breakout.
- Last Did Awesome After Falling Wedge Breakout & Now Again Expected Like That.
- Buy Some At Support Area & Hold It For Midterm. (80- 100% PP)
- Stop Loss Below Support or According to Your Risk.
Not financial advice !
This is my fist stab at this so please don't burn me ;-)
To me it looks like we are following the same price movement as the end of April (well the last week or so has a simular price movement (not volume))
I would not mind if we keep following the same pattern though, so let's see how it plays out ;-)
BTT has been a disappointment for many. I am sorry for any losses you may have endured. If you still hold a position-- I still say to hold it versus sell at some X% of a loss.
BTT will be higher again someday. Youd be better to wait to sell at your buy in point (If youre still in and are concerned.)... BTT obviously has some sort of a future. In...