The buying power is quite strong at the $8 zone and it is moving towards the $10 and $13 zone. But if it loses the $8 zone it will fall back to the $7 and $6 zone
♻️Condition : If 1-Day closes ABOVE 8$ zone
🔴Buy : 8.5 - 8
🔴Sell : 10 - 13
♻️Condition : If 1-Day closes BELOW 8$ zone
🔵Sell : 8
🔵Buy : 7 - 6
🚫Stoploss for Long :...
YOUR LIKE OR COMMENT IS MY FUEL FOR NEXT ANALYSIS :) IF U HAVE ANY QUESTION REACH ME HERE
This is not a financial advice. Always do your own research and always put stoploss in your trade (SL) :) If you want more detailed info
how to study and read charts or just need help with some coin, just write to me here a comment, i will try to answer to everybody...
Like I said in the previous DEGO chart analysis, I didn't buy DEGO and was waiting for Moving Average confirmation.
Moving average confirmation did happen yesterday so I expect DEGO to go up if the next few weeks.
This is the best time to Buy DEGO and once we cross the resistance level it will go up quickly.
Personally, my goals are:
TP1: 34$. I take 75%...
UPDATE: DEGO broke the trend and went up 10%.
I didn't buy but I am still waiting for Moving Average confirmation then I will buy and hodl.
Moving average 50 is closing up to Moving average 200, I expect then to cross very soon.
What we mean by Add this coin to the watchlist ?! 👀
This means the coin we mentioned is forming a pattern or moving near a historical bottom, around or above good support, increase in trading volume , showing a reversal candle, accumulation stage, etc, but no reaction from bulls, so we inform you to add it to your watchlist until the right time for...
$DEGO broke out from descending resistance zone and price hold above a long term ascending support line, now price faced a long term resistance zone, that breaking this zone will reach price to a descending resistance around $11. If bulls success to break this line price will touch $23 and even $27 in long term. but don't be greedy and save profit in each target.
DEGO is in a very good place.
The price went down 80% from it's ATH in March, so right now we need to wait for trend breakout and retest and also moving average confirmation then we buy DEGO and we hodl a few days/weeks.
As I see it now, if we do break the down trend, then we might go for a new ATH around 50$.