We have a solid set up being printed at the moment. currently we are waiting for confirmation prior to entering based on daily & 4 HR. Keep the areas mentioned in mind as potential resistance and move trades to break even as soon as possible.
If you guys followed along you know that we entered and moved our trade to BE and even in profit. So, now we are testing our entry zone again however with the 4H and D sentiment being extremely bearish. at the moment we can only wait.
Hey everyone we have 2 set ups with DENT today.
1: You are already in profit and can move your stop loss into take profit assuming you hit your sell limit entry as we discussed (based on your confirmations).
2: You are waiting for daily confirmation (ideally weekly) on the 38% fib. Otherwise, wait for a retest of the 61% fib previously the 38% aka the entry of...
Thanks again Humair for the suggestion!!
We are testing the 38% on the daily. I think this has little confluence, however, if we confirm this zone as support the next target is around a 250% jump. Nevertheless, if the support is rejected we could fall to the next major support zone which is around 0.0033.
AS ALWAYS BE SAFE!!! USE PROPER RIISK! and these are not...